It’s your parents fault.

okwiwhd

okwiwhd

Bronze
Title. Doesn’t mean you should hate them. Most people on this planet are stupid. Everyone makes mistakes in life, you should forgive them. Their intentions are ussually pure. Best thing you can do is get yourself out of the hole they put you in.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, primqwe and Mr_Bombo_mogs
Title. Doesn’t mean you should hate them. Most people on this planet are stupid. Best thing you can do is get yourself out of the hole they put you in.
yeah bro i raped ur mom and killed her

but dont hate me bro

get urself out this hole i put u in :love:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Bro hates his parents
if both ur parents are like around the same height 5 inch diff MAX

Then whatever its normal

But if u have a tallfag dad that bred a short roastie like mine u would have RAGEFUEL ASF

6’2 and 5’2 btw

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Title. Doesn’t mean you should hate them. Most people on this planet are stupid. Everyone makes mistakes in life, you should forgive them. Their intentions are ussually pure. Best thing you can do is get yourself out of the hole they put you in.
What about my father who abandoned me at 4 should I forgive him?

Sometimes their copes are too much .Youll clearly have a mental disorder but they will ignore as it would tarnish their reputation and suck all the help u could of got young.I showed all signs of autism but i wasnt stimulated enouhh so now ik stuck with avoidant attachnent style,fear of being perceived,a want for toxic relationships ect (im not writing a whooe diagnostic but u get the point)

Sometimes their copes are too much .Youll clearly have a mental disorder but they will ignore as it would tarnish their reputation and suck all the help u could of got young.I showed all signs of autism but i wasnt stimulated enouhh so now ik stuck with avoidant attachnent style,fear of being perceived,a want for toxic relationships ect (im not writing a whooe diagnostic but u get the point)
They obviously won’t do anything about it. So you should. Them recognizing their mistake won’t change anything.

I forgave my parents

Not my dad though

They obviously won’t do anything about it. So you should. Them recognizing their mistake won’t change anything.
I dont think my ethnic parents wil give a shit but i still love em

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd