AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 616, kobecel and 6 others
491.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Reminder this is the guy that thinks he's a Slayer for having to leave his country to get sex as a hairy infant framecel skullcel everythingcel

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and ChoSeungHui
Reminder this is the guy that thinks he's a Slayer for having to leave his country to get sex as a hairy infant framecel skullcel everythingcel
You're in a position to criticize him. I am not - yet. Oddly enough, people think those Slavs he fucked are good-looking, but their bodies were shit compared to the ones in Southern US. You're more likely to see a beautiful Slav than an ugly one here.

Thing is, most of the Slav girls here are Christians and just focus on college and church. So they aren't drinking, smoking cigs, doing drugs, etc. All of which are looksmin.
Also

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
You're in a position to criticize him. I am not - yet. Oddly enough, people think those Slavs he fucked are good-looking, but their bodies were shit compared to the ones in Southern US. You're more likely to see a beautiful Slav than an ugly one here.

Thing is, most of the Slav girls here are Christians and just focus on college and church. So they aren't drinking, smoking cigs, doing drugs, etc. All of which are looksmin.
Also
View attachment 46261
I get why he hates the gym so much. Look at his small height and frame. And u might think he has big skull cuz his teensie tiny shoulders. BUT when looking at his pics with the Thai girls they brutally skullmogged him. I mean seriously at that point just rope even girls masc mog u @itsOVER u abomination wt r ur thoughts on my apt analysis :)

I get why he hates the gym so much. Look at his small height and frame. And u might think he has big skull cuz his teensie tiny shoulders. BUT when looking at his pics with the Thai girls they brutally skullmogged him. I mean seriously at that point just rope even girls masc mog u @itsOVER u abomination wt r ur thoughts on my apt analysis :)
I mean, I'm only 180lbs atm. I would post a pic, but I'm trying not to post much photos of me till I'm done my cycle. Yeah, I skullmog hard. I am pretty sure i have one of the biggest skulls on this forum.

I mean, I'm only 180lbs atm. I would post a pic, but I'm trying not to post much photos of me till I'm done my cycle. Yeah, I skullmog hard. I am pretty sure i have one of the biggest skulls on this forum.
Slayer. What's the circumference? I am a bit of a skullcel for my height but never been skullmogged by a chick. Plus at a tall height skull is irrelevant

Slayer. What's the circumference? I am a bit of a skullcel for my height but never been skullmogged by a chick. Plus at a tall height skull is irrelevant
I'll send you the pic, no doxcel. My head and neck looks big on me even at 180lbs. So imagine how i looked at 160 before roids and even at 150 when i just ldar ??

I'll send you the pic, no doxcel. My head and neck looks big on me even at 180lbs. So imagine how i looked at 160 before roids and even at 150 when i just ldar ??
That just means u can put on more muscle with larger skull which is good. Ur probably not small either just might look like it in pics cuz ur big head

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and AntiSocial-Fakecel
That just means u can put on more muscle with larger skull which is good. Ur probably not small either just might look like it in pics cuz ur big head
I guess I'll never know what it looks like to appear like this.

Dis gonna be good.

Reminder that this guy thinks he's a fucking Chad. No, even more than that - he claims to look like Chico.

SAME FUCKING GUY.

As for the OP: how much pussy has the gym got you brah?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Alexanderr, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
It's overs me

• So Sad
Reactions: nattycel
Take every Chad and Giga-chad that MIGHT be taking steroids, and remove 10lbs of muscle from them and keep their conditioning the same. See how much that detracts from their PSL, not much, not really anything... PLUS, they're probably not on roids or have taken roids. People need to understand that roids do way more harm than good in almost all cases. Idk why people are treating roids like they're the panacea. The side effects are so devastating, long lasting and soul destroying if you age your face or speed up balding. For what? More muscle for a short period of time til you stop injecting yourself in the arse while shutting down your HPTA? It's ridiculous. And there's so many other drugs that can improve physique without these risks.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Take every Chad and Giga-chad that MIGHT be taking steroids, and remove 10lbs of muscle from them and keep their conditioning the same. See how much that detracts from their PSL, not much, not really anything... PLUS, they're probably not on roids or have taken roids. People need to understand that roids do way more harm than good in almost all cases. Idk why people are treating roids like they're the panacea. The side effects are so devastating, long lasting and soul destroying if you age your face or speed up balding. For what? More muscle for a short period of time til you stop injecting yourself in the arse while shutting down your HPTA? It's ridiculous. And there's so many other drugs that can improve physique without these risks.
you get the same physique of 6 months on roids as you would 3 years natty keep crying phaggot nattycels are truly delusional

you get the same physique of 6 months on roids as you would 3 years natty keep crying phaggot nattycels are truly delusional
Did you train for 3 years or take roids for 6 months? Or did you do neither?

Well-done if you took steroids for 6 months with absolutely zero of the 100+ side effects that affect your looks, heart health and more. But you didn't do this did you. Keep dreaming you shortcutinstantgratificationcel

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Did you train for 3 years or take roids for 6 months? Or did you do neither?

Well-done if you took steroids for 6 months with absolutely zero of the 100+ side effects that affect your looks, heart health and more. But you didn't do this did you. Keep dreaming you shortcutinstantgratificationcel
You are so fucking autistic. You won't ascend by going natty, I guarantee. Keep being a faggot for me. Also muh heart conditions, not everyone blasts like Rich Piana you actual autist. Also i love the last part, shortcut. Imagine not taking optimal looksmax routes? Fucking faggot. You will have wasted your prime years by the time you get to where you want. Also you can reduce nearly all side effects of roids, and even using a short term cycle is harmless if you continue a healthy lifestyle. Neck now

You are so fucking autistic. You won't ascend by going natty, I guarantee. Keep being a faggot for me. Also muh heart conditions, not everyone blasts like Rich Piana you actual autist. Also i love the last part, shortcut. Imagine not taking optimal looksmax routes? Fucking faggot. You will have wasted your prime years by the time you get to where you want. Also you can reduce nearly all side effects of roids, and even using a short term cycle is harmless if you continue a healthy lifestyle. Neck now
My Dad got a heart attack and you know nothing about steroids. Last time I'll reply to you. You also didn't answer my questions. And I don't care if you think I ascend or not.

Gym wont ascend anyone but you're an extra super coper if you do roids on top.

Enjoy rapping your hairlines. Inb4 it wont happen to me and other copes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
because op is coping with his shit genetics thinking roids are going to turn him into zyzz when in reality they're just gonna fuck his skin up while still looking worse bodywise compared to someone with decent genes who plays sports once a week

daily reminder that if you're roiding in hopes of ascension or slaying you are a retard

• +1
Reactions: x30001