ITT I demonstrate the casual Phone Flex (pictures)

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
No, this is not about impressing people with your new iphone you spent a stupid amount of money for. This is about how you can use your cell phone as a device to grip down tight on and flex the muscles in your forearms while looking completely casual. Note: I needed to use my actual phone to take the picture, and I could not find my old phone, so I used a similar size plastic box for the demonstration.

Before....................................After
WH9fRwA.jpg
OsxNRbN.jpg

No, this is not about impressing people with your new iphone you spent a stupid amount of money for. This is about how you can use your cell phone as a device to grip down tight on and flex the muscles in your forearms while looking completely casual. Note: I needed to use my actual phone to take the picture, and I could not find my old phone, so I used a similar size plastic box for the demonstration.

Before....................................After
WH9fRwA.jpg
OsxNRbN.jpg
Fuuuckkk you really are old:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and skkrrrtcantdo
Good technique

Unfortunately there are a lot of mainland curries here who will try to do this with their Baobing X10s and melt their faces off

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212 and OldRooster
Roided oldcel?

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Roided oldcel?
Doctor prescribed TRT for 10 years, currently 140mg/week testosterone cypinate. Demonstration in the OP is probably not going to be useful if your serum Test levels are below 600mg /dl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
it's pretty obvious you are flexing your arm, looks kinda autistic if u do it infront of people

I mean they all know what u tryina say, why make it subtle, might as well hit a pose

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
it's pretty obvious you are flexing your arm, looks kinda autistic if u do it infront of people

I mean they all know what u tryina say, why make it subtle, might as well hit a pose
It is obvious if you do it constantly. Not obvious if you flex for 2 seconds every 30 seconds or so.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist