ITT: Let's discuss ways of how to reshape the nose naturally!

B

brrrap

Iron
I wanted to try something before rhino.

I know people will call it cope or what not but would like to see if there is a way to reshape the nose. Specially a broken one.

I was thinking of using the nosemagic to remodel the cartilage part of the nose and do some CATS (Cranial adjustment turner style) session to fix my deviated septum and straighten the nose a bit.

http://www.turnerwellness.com/services/cosmetic-adjustments

Another alternative that I was thinking of to replace CATS is visiting an ENT physician and let him/her correct it by manual manipulation.

I have also heard a lot of anecdotal evidence suggesting that NCR has reshaped the shape of their noses

Any input or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

COPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Adreyan
Just get rhinoplasty bro

• +1
Reactions: brrrap
I wish this to be real but..COPE

Just get rhinoplasty bro
I am thinking of Lucian Ion for this one in the UK, seems like the best alternative, but just wanted to discuss natural ways to see if it was possible, i tried the nose magic thing and is deffo a cope, the other one i haven't tried yet tbh so cant comment on it

Cope your pheno determines your nose
None of these will change your nose
Only rhino
But if your nose is like this
Don’t expect it to look like this after

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Didn’t read a single word.

But if there were legit ways to do that it would be mainstream, since it’s not, it is a cope.

Get punched in the nose

Didn’t read a single word.

But if there were legit ways to do that it would be mainstream, since it’s not, it is a cope.
blackpill isn't mainstream though and not all looksmaxxing is cope

nose can't be shortened, that's the only surgery that would ever matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back