ITT LIST ALL YOUR IDEAS TO FRAUD/FIX A NARROW/LONG SKULL

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
hairmaxxing asap

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PenileFacialSurgery, DianabolDownie and 4 others
Great haircut advice:curtains with a fringe,also grow your head on the sides and start chewing mastic gum and bonesmash

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
Maybe MSE too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 5081 and Chad69
get FAT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1849 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
suicide.ashx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, FutureMogger, Deleted member 3323 and 3 others
Face compression

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, BigNigga69, Zeta ascended and 9 others
injecting T (not recommended)

mse bonesmash = high impact, slowly breaking bone and results
"classic" hammer bonesmash = low impact, no results

if you want to really bonesmash, go to a doctor that really smashes the bone, but also with technique aka MSE, or lefort

saying this bc I see a lot of people recommending "bonesmash"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, StolenDays and Deleted member 5583
high amounts of testosterone + a herb like tribulus terretris so your body can actually use all of it and not just convert it to E.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5583
temple implants or fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Hair is the only fraud you can do, otherwise you will need surgery or implants or other shit like that. Also I would imagine getting a thicker neck would help

mse, thumbpulling, longer sides (hair), T, beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Facial expanders,
Long curtains to fraud width
Fillers and impants
Facial hair

If all else fails

As a fellow dolichocephile

-MSE expansion
-Bimax w/ CCW impaction
-Zygomatic Osteotomies (mod l3/zso)
-Midfacial Implants
-Hair frauding

^If that doesnt work then :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1849
Just sell your soul at that point

Guys, what about people with narrow craniums, where the width of the upper head Is narrower than the zygomas and jaw.

I know you can disguise it with hair by having volume at the sides, but I want something that wouldn't make me dependent of my hair, so I dont have to worry about it all the time, or even get a buzzcut.

Hoodie/hat
Eyebrowmaxing
Guys, what about people with narrow craniums, where the width of the upper head Is narrower than the zygomas and jaw.

I know you can disguise it with hair by having volume at the sides, but I want something that wouldn't make me dependent of hair, so I didnt have to worry about it, or even get a buzzcut.
Its not a failo if youre lean

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

I know you can disguise it with hair by having volume at the sides, but I want something that wouldn't make me dependent of my hair, so I dont have to worry about it all the time, or even get a buzzcut.
Temple implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I just watched a vídeo of the procedure. Looks fairly simple. Make an incisión, insert the implant, close the incision. I hope is not too expensive.
Temple implants

I just watched a vídeo of the procedure. Looks fairly simple. Make an incisión, insert the implant, close the incision. I hope is not too expensive.
Looks pretty simple but I haven’t checked price. Another option is fat Injections in the temple area. Lmk if u get a quote

• +1
Reactions: CopingForLife
Temple implants/fillers
MSE
ZSO or zygo implants
MSDO
Jaw implants
Orbital box osteotomy (good luck)
Lateral skull implants
Lefort 1 to reduce philtrum
Lefort 2 + CCW rotation for a long midface
Hairline lowering
Frauds for narrow IPD: Find a way to increase the distance between your eyebrows, rhinoplasty for a thinner nose bridge.
Fraud a long midface: Keep your hair short/midlength at the top + let em grow on the sides, also thicker eyebrows make the midface look more compact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 685
@Gudru take roids and grow a thicc neck

it wont make up for your big nose but it'll give you some robustness points that you are lacking due to being a frail twink

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 685
high amounts of testosterone + a herb like tribulus terretris so your body can actually use all of it and not just convert it to E.
would tribulus terretris do anything in conjunction to a cycle of 5mg RAD, 10mg LGD, in fixing a narrow skull?

Tribulus Terretris doesn't do shit, take Fenugreek. It's better.

Tribulus Terretris doesn't do shit, take Fenugreek. It's better.
Tribulus increases density of androgen receptors, without high T it does nothing but for people with High T it takes them to the next level

fenugreek just raises t

Tribulus increases density of androgen receptors, without high T it does nothing but for people with High T it takes them to the next level

fenugreek just raises t

prob a terrible idea for ppl w norwood genetics right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685