IMG 9947

IMG 9949

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Danish_Retard
First guy is attractive but not ending marriage and sending 10k attractive

They have to have done something like the tinder swindler

According to this place he isn’t . Has very prominent upper eyelid exposure , bad ipd, bad height, average jaw

According to this place he isn’t . Has very prominent upper eyelid exposure , bad ipd, bad height, average jaw
Still I don’t think a foid would pay even chad 10k for no reason there had to be some plan

Second guy is ugly and I’ve yet to see any girl simp for him

he is on the stranger things the girl is some like 34 year old disgusting hag its not a surprise she is simping

Still I don’t think a foid would pay even chad 10k for no reason there had to be some plan

women love Adam driver

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, n0rthface, Iasacrko and 1 other person

My stacylite friend is in love with adam driver

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Iasacrko
women love Adam driver
My stacylite friend is in love with adam driver
He is the one that really impresses me than first guy is no wonder since he’s fairly gl and with status it’s good

But Adam driver I’d rate him subhuman, even with the height it just makes him look weird but if girls like him ig the psl ratings can’t explain everything

Irl always rules

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and try2beme
He is the one that really impresses me than first guy is no wonder since he’s fairly gl and with status it’s good

But Adam driver I’d rate him subhuman, even with the height it just makes him look weird but if girls like him ig the psl ratings can’t explain everything

Irl always rules
adam driver is chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
jfl the stranger things guy is attractive first of all. He also has status. also, the psl rating system is not accurate of how attractive and appealing someone is to women. It's a good handbook, a guide, but very unaccurate.

jfl the stranger things guy is attractive first of all. He also has status. also, the psl rating system is not accurate of how attractive and appealing someone is to women. It's a good handbook, a guide, but very unaccurate.
He’s be rated MTN here

He’s be rated MTN here
High tier normie would be more accurate.
or even chadlite.

then again, the psl rating system isn't the same as the blackpill. they are two seperate things.

basically the psl rating system is not totally accurate when it comes to appeal to women. the blackpill how ever is more accurate.

but he has good harmony, a certain phenotype that some women love and a very good eye area (not according to psl autism ofc, but a very good eye area when it comes to appeal to women)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
first guy has a five head

posting statusmaxxed guys does not debunk the blackpill. people who actually debunk the blackpill are for example @rambocel

• +1
Reactions: rambocel
posting statusmaxxed guys does not debunk the blackpill. people who actually debunk the blackpill are for example @rambocel
I’m good-looking when I’m lean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and datboijj
Autism tbh famous people always get attention from women due to status. Look at all the YouTubers with hot gfs.
Nobody simping for Paul giamatti