ITT post the things you hate most about curries

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
I cannot fucking stand when they use the word 'thrice'

It may be in the English dictionary but it's not a real word you fucking curries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10104, Zygos4Life and 7 others
ok

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Ngl I hate gooks and manlets more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Rice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Screenshot 2020 04 09 17 34 53 65
Screenshot 2020 04 08 16 25 06 91

They get so cute when they're angry! Look at you little guy, aren't you just adorable!
@Moggy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, diggbicc and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
I like Indians, when they come to the west they don't break the law, they don't rape (except in their own country), they're not rude. What's there not to like about them? The best kind of ethnics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5912 and 12 others
Not only are you physically disabled, you're mentally retarded as well :lul::lul:

You're unironically posting me roasting you

Over for limbless losers in 2020
What roast are you talking about you poobrain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
I like Indians, when they come to the west they don't break the law, they don't rape (except in their own country), they're not rude. What's there not to like about them? The best kind of ethnics.

They are breeding with white women en masse and displacing the local demographic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos, CsCurry and Deleted member 6401
I dunno why curries use the word "sir" so much.

Hello sir, this is Rajesh speaking. How may I help you sir?

Sir?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Zeta ascended, Zygos4Life and 7 others

So they appear more friendly and believable while they are trying to scam you

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 6401, Ocelot and 2 others
They are breeding with white women en masse and displacing the local demographic
Yeah and they scam a shitton

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6401 and LordGodcat
Yeah and they scam a shitton
Especially old people. I hope everyone of those indian scammers get nuked. Fucking shitskins.

• JFL
  • +1
Especially old people. I hope everyone of those indian scammers get nuked. Fucking shitskins.
I still think gooks are a dozen times worse taken into account they lack any normal human mental behavior whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
I still think gooks are a dozen times worse taken into account they lack any normal human mental behavior whatsoever
Gook and Indians are at the same level for me.

• +1
smell and being horny 24/7

• +1
HOjbEaOZ.jpg

Plz sir do the needful. Kindly revert at the earliest. Thx

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Zeta ascended, AbandonShip and 3 others
When they keep switching from their gypsy language to english, like they can't speak one language at the same time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
One of my classic Lookism Threads, I will repost here soon:
First story relates to exiting a plane. This just happened, and it is the 2nd time virtually the same exact shit has happened to me and both times it was because of a tiny old Indian woman. I am in row 4 on the isle. The etiquette is that you let the people in front of you out first. Almost all white people instinctively know this. Indian woman from two rows behind me decides she is going to push her way to the front. I am still in my seat, the guy across the isle from me is already standing in the isle. She is basically leaning on him so no one can get between her and him. Fuck this hindubitch. As soon as the guy steps forward I muscle in front of her, then just stand there and tell everyone in front of me to get their luggage.

Second story is about the trash room in my condo building. The trash room on my floor is directly across the hall from my unit and I can see the trash room through my peep hole. I rarely see people on my floor when I am entering or exiting my unit. The one exception being the tiny old Indian woman that lives in the 450 sq ft studio rental down the hall (with at least one other adult). It seems like I would see her far more than would be possible by chance. One Day after seeing her in the hallway I returned to my unit and watched through the peep hole as she entered the trash room and started rummaging through other people’s trash. I opened the door and let her know that I was watching her, gave her that move where point your index and middle fingers at your eyes then at her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6401, LordNorwood and 2 others
Sir?
They are respectful.
If you don't use the proper honorific in India, you are finished.
Saying "sir" is the safest word, no one can be offended by it.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 6401
they're veri horny

• +1
They are respectful.
If you don't use the proper honorific in India, you are finished.
Saying "sir" is the safest word, no one can be offended by it.
Hello sir. Can I ask if this is limited to just spoken communication or do you also need to do this in written form?

Plz kindly revert back to me. Thx

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 685
Hello sir. Can I ask if this is limited to just spoken communication or do you also need to do this in written form?
Plz kindly revert back to me. Thx
Yes, they use it all the time - when talking, writing, messaging, skyping, etc. They even use it with women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Zeta ascended, Zygos4Life and 7 others
Yes, they use it all the time - when talking, writing, messaging, skyping, etc. They even use it with women.

This is better than anything I could think of :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
  • +1
nothing. i just don't like to be a bit related facially wise due to old phenotype mixture with them 😢. Imagine beeing a North atlantid.

• +1

Jfl I like this dude
"In my spare time I chat with girls on facebook"
"I am a hidden scientist"

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Overconfidence. And it’s not just curries and it’s all shitniks. I like gooks and whites more because they are modest and don’t think so highly of themselves. But those SMVless worthless overconfident shitniks make me feel ashamed.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
@Zygos4Life uncle. he lives in my head rent free and makes me wanna rope out of jealousy
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3526
I hate everything about these subhuman parasites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 1680
When you walk into a McDonalds and the cashier is a dark skinned indian that can't speak English without a heavy agurdagurdagurdagurda accent. I swear to god im gonna have to start bringing a replica of the Rosetta stone with me each time I want to order food. Fucking ethnics. I am told they only let doctors and engineers in. What a load of horseshit!

i will make em human by raping all their women

Racism has to stop :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
6 months later, curries are still no better off in rep

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
While I like dating white women I would never marry one.

most currymen are the same.

get arranged marriage with girl from back home. Marrying this:
C0EA4A75 4103 493C 8551 2F6DC3346314

Is a joke.

At some point you have to wonder whether whites actually prefer to be divorced over having a stable marriage because their culture certainly reflects a desire for such outcomes

One of my classic Lookism Threads, I will repost here soon:
I’m indian, so I understand this. My mum and I joke abt this a lot. Indians (non-westernised ones) in general have no social awareness. They’ll act selfish like skip queues and don’t care if they come across as rude.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Gosick
I’m indian, so I understand this. My mum and I joke abt this a lot. Indians (non-westernised ones) in general have no social awareness. They’ll act selfish like skip queues and don’t care if they come across as rude.
I saw an Indian grandma eating fried rice with her hands at some American restaurant. lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1680