Reactions: Vidyacoper
Bro wtf that’s more reading than I’ve done all semester, post summary

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
No one is reading this especially when you post such a low quality pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Bro wtf that’s more reading than I’ve done all semester, post summary
It's worth the read, but foid cheats on fiancee, dude gets mad and ends up cheating with foids best friend since childhood while also simultaneously ruining her family relationships and getting her fired
No one is reading this especially when you post such a low quality pic
Your loss bro
And this site compresses the image too much

lol i read it all even though it was in shit quality and that was insane. im 98% sure that was a larp but its still funny lol
just fucking lol @ him going "so how was your day" after he gets her fired and packs his bags LMAOOO
what a legend, imagine your girlfriend cheating on you, you lie to her and pretend to give her a second chance. when you take her back you just hate fuck her while you're fucking her lifelong best friend and sister behind her back LOL

• +1
lol i read it all even though it was in shit quality and that was insane. im 98% sure that was a larp but its still funny lol
just fucking lol @ him going "so how was your day" after he gets her fired and packs his bags LMAOOO
what a legend, imagine your girlfriend cheating on you, you lie to her and pretend to give her a second chance. when you take her back you just hate fuck her while you're fucking her lifelong best friend and sister behind her back LOL
hypergamy disease at his finest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Vidyacoper
It's worth the read, but foid cheats on fiancee, dude gets mad and ends up cheating with foids best friend since childhood while also simultaneously ruining her family relationships and getting her fired

Your loss bro
And this site compresses the image too much
814041CF 1B19 4254 9EA4 A3612EF249E3

How tf am I supposed to read this? :lul:

Maybe leave a link to the post next time.

• +1
I'd be surprised if someone actually reads that

holy shit fucking jared not only destroyed her life completely, he also indirectly fucked over the whores that fucked him purely to help him get back at her. feel a bit bad for the parents though, although i find it odd that the parents apparently didn't give her much of a punishment after cheating on someone but when her sister does it they literally disown her, just because now a person that they actually care about is the one getting hurt (granted this case is a bit more malicious than when the girl did it initially, but still).

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
holy shit fucking jared not only destroyed her life completely, he also indirectly fucked over the whores that fucked him purely to help him get back at her. feel a bit bad for the parents though, although i find it odd that the parents apparently didn't give her much of a punishment after cheating on someone but when her sister does it they literally disown her, just because now a person that they actually care about is the one getting hurt (granted this case is a bit more malicious than when the girl did it initially, but still).
Parents probably didn't care about the sister since she wasn't remorseful and could see that she was being spiteful

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner