@Kamui
@It'snotover

Video relevant to other thread

Watch through it’s 6 min

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
@MoggerGaston

Watched but didn't remember anything

You know that the average person can't bother listening to a truecel voice like his, even for just 6 minutes?

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, RecessedChinCel and VladimirtheGreat
You know that the average person can't bother listening to a truecel voice like his, even for just 6 minutes?
ITV should hire a Chad or an incel with a Chad voice to read the scripts. FACEandLMS has a big halo with that deep, masculine voice with an english accent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Pikabro
  • +1
Reactions: czwarty
FACEandLMS has a big halo with that deep, masculine voice with an english accent.
Halo my ass the nigga stutters every five seconds and take 12 second pauses between sentences like an autist

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
I always wondered which accent he has, I never heard anyone with that accent before
I think he’s Turkish. Anyway he already knows his voice is subhuman.

He’s not interested in building a large audience anyway that’s why he deleted his last channel.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and nofriendscel
I think he’s Turkish. Anyway he already knows his voice is subhuman.

He’s not interested in building a large audience anyway that’s why he deleted his last channel.
I thought his last channel was deleted because of the recent YouTube channel purge...again.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and RecessedChinCel
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Marsiere214 and Lookologist003
Basically:

If you wanna live the slayer life, you have to somehow hardmaxx to Chadlite SMV or above so you can compete with all the normies getting betabuxxed and the other Chads slaying

It’s brutal how we have to do all this shit whereas foids are just born to succeed and have everything handed to them on a silver fucking platter

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TheDragon, Marsiere214 and 2 others

@Kamui
@It'snotover

Video relevant to other thread

Watch through it’s 6 min

Did watch

What he says it's mostly right, it's common knowledge that normie smv has never been that low, you are closer to incel than being a truly desired man but putting a 7(chadlite) in the same range of a 5 aka mtn is useless, because even if sub chad the chadlite will still have a good sex life and will experience looks halo, unless severly non NT or sub 5'6, even htns have good results, it's only difficult when it comes to get a ltr with looksmatch or higher for these guys while mtn unless height or body halo is invisible unless he is lucky with just be her type or has somehow good appeal thanks to his pheno

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and RecessedChinCel
mgtow TV :feelskek:
That name alone made me laugh. I will check this out.
we should create a youtube alternatives targeted at blackpillers.
PSL.ORG
Niro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Lookologist003