I've accepted my shortcomings

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
I've accepted my physical shortcomings but that is the easy part because it's so obvious to the naked eye. Look yourself in the mirror, compare your height to the average, and you can easily estimate your looks level if not severely delusional.

But I also accepted my shortcomings in NTness and social regard. In my youth, I have approached socializing in a completely wrong way, I used to jestermaxx, I lacked social wisdom, I projected image of someone who is not to be taken seriously which made me a target for bullying. My further inability to stand up for myself compounded into me becoming a severe abused dog. Then high school came and I managed to not properly socialize yet again. I had chances with foids and yet I was a high inhib pussy to escalate things.

At least where I live, being NT, low inhib, socialmaxxed and statusmaxxed as a man is everything even after high school and I failed in all those regards. I've seen foids drop their boundaries only for top 1% men in terms of attractiveness, while the bottom 99% of us are all forced to severe NTmaxxing and socialmaxxing. People here would laugh if I showed them the pictures of guys who managed to get laid just by being NT and social maxxed here.

Last few weeks, I was heavy into NTmaxxing and socialmaxxing, I've talked to many people, both men and women, I attended events, and overall lowered my inhibition levels. Nothing major happened but I managed to have a good time, make one female friend, and I even managed to get few dances from foids and touch their bodies which is a day and night difference compared to the previous truecel lifestyle.

If only I had the intelligence to recognize how important this stuff really when I was in HS... But it is what it is, there is no point in regretting the past, only to keep pushing on and salvage what's left of life. As I already said, you need to be unbreakable as a man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: omnilegent, Costcosuperstore, Bomber517 and 3 others
Only took you two years on here.
JK, but I am proud OP genuinely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Bomber517 and 6PSLcel
i cant come to terms with the fact im not gl, i'll see a video of chico or someone walking on the runway, and i physically cannot fucking cope with the fact i do not look like that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: omnilegent and Costcosuperstore
Only took you two years on here.
JK, but I am proud OP genuinely.
I am kinda stupid, I need to make the same mistake 20 times in order to learn from it.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Costcosuperstore
I accepted that I’m inferior and have nothing to offer this planet. I am useless, dumb, talentless, stupid, ugly, short, evil and cowardly. So, today I toast to all the ugly failures like me in the world. Sit back, kick your feet up and say fuck the world. A la chingada puto 🫡✌🏼
taxidriver7.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clown Show
Last few weeks, I was heavy into NTmaxxing and socialmaxxing, I've talked to many people, both men and women, I attended events, and overall lowered my inhibition levels. Nothing major happened but I managed to have a good time, make one female friend, and I even managed to get few dances from foids and touch their bodies
Lifefuel. That’s great news bhai

• +1
Being NT helped me to get a date with a jb foid back at school.

• +1