I’ve already developed the reputation of being the autist at my job

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
This foid told me today that she’s very curious about me saying I have this mysterious aura or whatever and how I don’t talk:feelskek:

@Michael Myers @ElTruecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Xangsane, likenesss and 6 others
Broken but not destroyed lol

• JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, likenesss and wishIwasSalludon
This foid told me today that she’s very curious about me saying I have this mysterious aura or whatever and how I don’t talk:feelskek:

Fairly good

• JFL
Reactions: forgmeth and wishIwasSalludon
Difference between being autistic and mysterious

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, likenesss, forgmeth and 1 other person
Looks play a part but if she said you’re mysterious that’s a good thing imo it draws women to you sometimes. Ugly dudes will usually just be seen as creepy

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel, likenesss and wishIwasSalludon
Yes im at work too same job I did at 16/17 but higher position. It’s noticeable at least it was more in the first week. I caught a snake at work though which was neat

Yes im at work too same job I did at 16/17 but higher position. It’s noticeable at least it was more in the first week. I caught a snake at work though which was neat
I love snakes

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Being non-NT at the workplace is a death sentence for careermaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Awan, mulattocel, likenesss and 2 others
Looks play a part but if she said you’re mysterious that’s a good thing imo it draws women to you sometimes. Ugly dudes will usually just be seen as creepy
It’d be nice if she Werner an obese ltb

autistic = <7/10

mysterious = >8/10
Ok but a diagnosed autist at 8 such as myself exists. But it doesn’t matter much at work until you start moving up or deal with some hyper ntfag dick head

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: likenesss, forgmeth and wishIwasSalludon
Ok but a diagnosed autist at 8 such as myself exists. But it doesn’t matter much at work until you start moving up or deal with some hyper ntfag dick head
Ur a 8/10?

I used to work as a pizza cook and there was no one that I liked there so I just acted super non-NT, lol
my coworker wouldn't do dishes one time so I rushed him and rugby tackled his ass and threw him on my back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, likenesss and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss and wishIwasSalludon
You one of them Latinos who does landscaping ?

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

That doesn’t make you aspie, you’re mysterious and sheeeit. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
My boss told me ne never met someone as "Special" as me