I've ascended somewhat but I still can't accept attention from women

Soracel

Soracel

Iron
Since I was never able to have young love and since I was ugly growing up I never learned how to interact with women in any way when there's sexual attraction involved. Every time it's blatantly obvious a girl likes me I just become a complete mentalcel and don't know what to do I've fumbled multiple dates and free oppurtunities to slay because of my nervousness. And if I were to initiate anything I would just feel like a rapist creep and an imposter. i'm 19 heading into my sophomore year of uni any advice?

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Lidian and sb23
same here.

fact is dealing with women puts me too much out of my comfort zone, i cannot stand it, also they never approach me, expect me to approach them, which i cannot/dont wanno do

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Lidian
same here.

fact is dealing with women puts me too much out of my comfort zone, i cannot stand it, also they never approach me, expect me to approach them, which i cannot/dont wanno do
Are you handsome,
you cannot call yourself a mentalcel if below HTN because foids reject MTNs also for their looks.

Are you handsome,
you cannot call yourself a mentalcel if below HTN because foids reject MTNs also for their looks.
no, im ugly and its all about looks. if foids dont approach u, ur ugly simple fact.

same here.

Yeah I just feel so akward like i'm missing some sort of code when flirting with girls that my friends know. But if you are attractive you should approach girls Thats what a lot of my friends do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back