I've become completely desensitized to female attention

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I don't give a shit anymore. I have Rich and hot girls wanting to take me out but i Just don't feel any excitement in doing so. It all Just feels like a chore with no Better reward than using my imagination and jerking off.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Lefty Rankin, Chadeep and 3 others
you're such a sigma bro, wow I'm so impressed bro you're so cool man!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, CarrotMaxxer, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
you're such a sigma bro, wow I'm so impressed bro you're so cool man!
I don't even want or try to be like that. I Just have lack of emotions or something. I'm so used to loneliness that not being lonely scares me and i feel like Is too much effort to talk to people

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, dopaminebeyondfried and Alucard69
I don't even want or try to be like that. I Just have lack of emotions or something. I'm so used to loneliness that not being lonely scares me and i feel like Is too much effort to talk to people
You make my tiny 15yo dick go hard when you say that yk, stop being such a sigma lone wolf

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
around other people i am lonely, whether i make that effort or not, and whether they like me or not, so i just don’t try

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Alucard69
May be autist if you have had this since a teen or even a kid

around other people i am lonely, whether i make that effort or not, and whether they like me or not, so i just don’t try
Non-NTness, but most likely you have the ability to connect with other people, just not the means (AKA environment)

I don't give a shit anymore. I have Rich and hot girls wanting to take me out but i Just don't feel any excitement in doing so. It all Just feels like a chore with no Better reward than using my imagination and jerking off.
go for JBS

May be autist if you have had this since a teen or even a kid
No i was normal as a Kid, slowly became like this After early 20s and now i reached a point where i don't feel anything anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: Alucard69
Non-NTness, but most likely you have the ability to connect with other people, just not the means (AKA environment)
i just like reading posts bro. there are ppl who invite me to hangout and i ignore them including foids

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
How can you be desensitized to something you never got?

Bro please stop this. You legit complain about not being able to get girls now ur saying u reject hot ans rich ones? Why?

Bro please stop this. You legit complain about not being able to get girls now ur saying u reject hot ans rich ones? Why?
I suffer from depression, if i go One day without an ioi i think i've become old and invisible, and some of It it's trolling. My smv Is obviously very High but i don't even care anymore. I don't know what this forum did to me, slowly It drained all emotions from me and now i'm empty.

I think your Dopamine Receptors are fried

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
I think your Dopamine Receptors are fried
brutal. they probably started deteriorating when i started posting on lookism. i remember i was laughing so much that i literally was leaking cum. i actually have been like this for years but now i realized the last few years i was just pretending to still want to date just to impress people on here. i was seeking their approval but was getting 0 pleasure from dating itself.

I suffer from depression, if i go One day without an ioi i think i've become old and invisible, and some of It it's trolling. My smv Is obviously very High but i don't even care anymore. I don't know what this forum did to me, slowly It drained all emotions from me and now i'm empty.
Just the other day you were complaining about people here telling you you are ugly which caused you to not want to talk to girls, now you're saying your smv is obviously very high?

Just the other day you were complaining about people here telling you you are ugly which caused you to not want to talk to girls, now you're saying your smv is obviously very high?
yeah i said they were idiots

Been there before.

Your dopamine fucked:dafuckfeels:

the only real fix for depression that i found is you just gotta change your view on life. i am 100% convinced that depression in large comes from your perspective on life (in relation to your actual life as it is // goals, aspirations etc).

I go through like 5 different mentalities/perspectives/world views throughout the entire day sometimes, i go from genuinely not giving a single fuck about looksmaxxing // getting ioi vs other days if i dont get iois itll SLIGHTLY inconvenience my day (whereas before it'd fuck my day up entirely)

personally, the schadenfreude perspective just hits me right and gives me butterflies in my stomach. theres just something about actively praying for someone's downfall, and when you see it in action i'm telling you brother I've never done meth but i'd be willing to bet it hits close to home.

like even right now, if you're doing nothing to fix ur depression then u can rot and I'll say this here I genuinely hope you never get over your depression, you god damn monkey