Ive been a bit off lately...

Adreyan

Adreyan

THERE IS STILL SOME HOPE, AT LEAST FOR ME!
So, guys, I am 23. I finished my degree, been working for about a year now. I just wanted to know how bad is it if I have only been with 4 girls to date: 1 was a drunk hookup in Brazil, 3 were girlfriends; 1 long term; with 2, they broke up with me after like 3 months.
I am making $70k a year with no federal student loans to pay off; I had a good scholarship and paid in-state tuition at UTD.
I have not had a kiss or sex in like a year. What do you think I should do next?

If anyone is on the same page with me. DM ME!
I only have like 5 real friends, but they all live in Kentucky and Virginia, so I am in some sort of loneliness as well.

One more thing, I opened my tinder account again and will set my location to Eastern Europe to see how well I do there. Will post results here!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggy, Slayerino, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
Are you happy?

Is this everything? Making 70K$ a year... now what?
Money, yes...

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
LUCKY CUNT MAKING 70K A YEAR AT 23

YOU CAN SURGERYMAX ALREADY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 6128 and Danish_Retard
Are you happy?

Is this everything? Making 70K$ a year... now what?
Money, yes...
I won't say I am truly happy. Money is good; it can be better if I move to a better place, but I don't want to take that chance this early.

What I think I am genuinely lacking is social life and being around girls. I want to feel the same emotional connection I once felt; it was amazing. Plus, i want to travel around.
Only having 5 friends is not a bad thing https://guce.huffpost.com/copyConse...0db-a5ce-a11db18e156a&inline=false&lang=en-us
I'm finishing my degree soon as well and I don't know what to do after. I'll DM you later today
sure thing!

Looksmax with your money and then socialmaxx it's simple

bruh you earn $70k per year, you can legit get your entire face remodelled by dr. Andreischev with your annual salary lol. softmax first, then get surgery and go to night clubs and music festivals to slay

bruh you earn $70k per year, you can legit get your entire face remodelled by dr. Andreischev with your annual salary lol. softmax first, then get surgery and go to night clubs and music festivals to slay
Never heard of him. Where is he located ?
And, What do you think of Dr Eppley? He has some decent results on realself. I have got good midface, just not much bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Earning amount isn't saving amount

ik, i was exaggerating a bit but tbh considering dr. Andreischev is known for his low prices (like 7k for bimax), OP could probably save enough money in one year and see him

Yes. But i don't spend much and we also do not have that state tax. I can save around $30k max if i try. But i am just stupid sometimes.

Yes. But i don't spend much and we also do not have that state tax. I can save around $30k max if i try. But i am just stupid sometimes.
Mirin hard. What's your job?

Never heard of him. Where is he located ?
And, What do you think of Dr Eppley? He has some decent results on realself. I have got good midface, just not much bones.

he's in Russia, seems good at what he does and is very reasonably priced. also he's kinda blackpilled. eppley is good as well but quite expensive and honestly i'm not super familiar with his work, i've seen some decent results but also some cases where the end result was unnatural (might've also been the patient's fault for wanting too drastic results).

he's in Russia, seems good at what he does and is very reasonably priced. also he's kinda blackpilled. eppley is good as well but quite expensive and honestly i'm not super familiar with his work, i've seen some decent results but also some cases where the end result was unnatural (might've also been the patient's fault for wanting too drastic results).
Yes, bro. But he probably has more experience; i think I will save for a couple of years. Saw someone posting he charges $20k for single implants. I am not ready to splash that much money rn.

Dude you are making so much money. You could easily get all the surgery you need to ascend. You also have no other people dependent on you to drain your resources.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
You're getting 70k with a UTD degree? I thought UTD was shit for everything except premed

You're getting 70k with a UTD degree? I thought UTD was shit for everything except premed
Apparently not. Lmao. The guys i graduated with all make over 50k a year with their CS Degree. And, one who got a job in California makes over 90k a year. Location matters a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Apparently not. Lmao. The guys i graduated with all make over 50k a year with their CS Degree. And, one who got a job in California makes over 90k a year. Location matters a lot.
I live in Dallas but I'd rather go to Canadian universities since their a but more prestigious for CS + better education.

I think I can get a scholarship to UTD tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I live in Dallas but I'd rather go to Canadian universities since their a but more prestigious for CS + better education.

I think I can get a scholarship to UTD tho
You are still in high school? Try to get into UT Austin and enjoy your life. That is one of the best school for CS.

• +1
You are still in high school? Try to get into UT Austin and enjoy your life. That is one of the best school for CS.
UT Austin is impossible because they care about class rank to much for admission.

On top of that even if you get in you aren't garunteed CS. My GPA is shit and I'm barely too 25% in my school so I'd be rejected.

Unironically have a better chance at UC schoola than UT Austin comp sci since they grade hollistically.

UT Austin is impossible because they care about class rank to much for admission.

On top of that even if you get in you aren't garunteed CS. My GPA is shit and I'm barely too 25% in my school so I'd be rejected.

Unironically have a better chance at UC schoola than UT Austin comp sci since they grade hollistically.
Though i never applied there, that sucks! I only applied to UKY, UTD & Geetysburg, but UTD was cheaper so i went with it.
If money is of no issue, then every cali school's social life will mog the shit out of Texas" schools. Go with the flow, just don't go to UT Arlington or some shit. 😅

• +1