I've been a slut for 25 years, I've cheated on nearly all of my BFs and I believe in a natural hierarchy of men

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I always fail in this life
This got locked (removed?) in another sub but since it took me some time to type all of this, I didn't want that time to be wasted and decided to repost is here.

Some people in my DMs/Chat asked me if I wanted to post about my adventures and I thought why not, so here is kind of a general submission and not a specific story. Maybe I'll submit more specific stuff in the future, not sure yet. This is probably controversial to many people but I don't care if you feel offended by my views, that's not my problem.

Ever since high school I'm a slut. I've just fucked around at first but later on when I was in my first relationship, I've started cheating on my BF with a guy way more attractive than him and found that to be extremely hot. Since then I've grown to love doing that and having sex with men who are nowadays described as alpha males. I like men who are confident, arrogant, masculine, muscular, wealthy and who have a big cock. Size definitely matters! Of course only very few guys have all of this attributes but I think you generally get the idea of what kind of men I love to fuck.

I also believe that those men are just naturally above other men. I think that they deserve to fuck all of the women they want, including and especially inferior men's women. I think that's the natural order of things. Humans are primal and in my experience nearly all straight women prefer to have sex with better men. It's basically evolutionary biology: If you have better genes, can offer better living conditions and can assert dominance over other males, you'd be a better potential father for a potential child which is why women prefer those men over those who are not like that. I think many people just want to realize that this is how things work which is a shame. People don't know what they're missing out on.

Some of my friends I've told about it ask me why I don't just date alpha males but prefer dating men I don't like as much and cheat on them with better guys. I've tried that twice, both of those relationships were half-open (the guys could fuck whoever they want, I find it attractive when men have many different partners and are able to seduce many women) and the sex was great but I just found out that I'm most happy when I cheat on beta BFs with alpha studs and there are a few reasons for that:

First, I like to have a caring BF for the comfort that comes with it. I know that I'm basically using them since I don't really love them and betray them, but I stopped caring about that. Men with the mindset that I find attractive normally aren't that caring etc so outside of sex life this is a plus. Second, I just generally like cheating, it's such a rush and a lot of fun. Third, I'm totally into worshipping men that are superior to other men like my BFs. I like giving them what my BF will never or rarely get, I like pleasing them and I like them knowing what they are taking another man's girl. I always tell them how much they are better than my BF and shit-talk my boyfriend; I also enjoy humiliating my BFs in other ways than just shit-talk when I have sex with another guy. I just can't get enough of the thought of betraying a relative loser with a man that is a winner, making the latter feel like the king that he is.

So yes, I am a cruel, bad and egoistic person, I know. As you probably can guess, this kind of lifestyle has some disadvantages. I've never had a relationship for a full year, all of them ended fairly early. Many of them, because I was caught. People in my hometown know what a slut I am, many people hate me for having cheated on them, a friend of theirs or having done that in general. I have moved a few times and those circumstances always made moving a lot easier emotionally. I do have some loyal friends and a long list of fuck buddies though so generally I'm fine :D, especially since I've managed to not having caught an STD which is not a safe thing given my sex history. My family also knows about some of the fucking around I've done which has always been awkward but we just don't talk about stuff like that. I never wanted to have children or get married so I prefer a life like mine over a more traditional life.

So, that's probably enough for an overview. I believe that some men are just better than most and that it's natural for me to want to fuck them over the majority of men. I think that alpha men deserve to have more sex, to be treated better and to dominate beta men, they are just naturally superior and who am I to interfere with mother nature?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: asdvek, hattrick, Chadeep and 4 others
Take a break bro, go ahead and sign off:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and The Grinch
60% chance a foid didn’t write this

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and greycel
Just avoid this one singular woman. My oneitis is prob just like this hoe

This is too much for my paranoid brain while being in a relationship and not having all that Alpha shit features, reading this raised my cortisol and I wanna die

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, asdvek and truthhurts