I’ve been a straight loner for the past year

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
Literally did not hang out with anyone besides my coworkers and family. It’s over. I’m gonna text some people tommorow since it’s Fourth of July but they’re probably gonna ghost me…

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, 97baHater and Darkeningstar
I’ve been 99% loner for 6 years.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, maarda, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Literally did not hang out with anyone besides my coworkers and family. It’s over. I’m gonna text some people tommorow since it’s Fourth of July but they’re probably gonna ghost me…
I also did it a year, a year and a half, and now I find myself in a bad way despite having found someone

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and MostGLSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Darkeningstar
How’d you find someone? A foid?
Not a foid, a few friends I used to go out with sporadically. I also contacted those I hadn't seen for years, aware that I would have to do a lot of work

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Not a foid, a few friends I used to go out with sporadically. I also contacted those I hadn't seen for years, aware that I would have to do a lot of work
I need to NT and social max ASAP, too long being alone fucked my mind up.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I need to NT and social max ASAP, too long being alone fucked my mind up.
So do I. I think you know you're going to have to swallow your pride a bit

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
So do I. I think you know you're going to have to swallow your pride a bit
Yeah my plan is to reach out just cause it’s Independence Day to all my contacts that I have and see what happens. And delete anyone who doesn’t reply to me.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
How old are you, you can still salvage probably

I’ve been 99% loner for 6 years.
Same boyos same. Just beating my cock until it don't function anymore

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aladin and MostGLSlayer
Ive been one for a month and it sux

There is no social life if you are sub3

Atleast you have coworkers