I've been feeling like Maher Ultra-Lite lately

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
I've posted on this forum several times about seeing mini Mahers or Maher lites irl and while I dont bare a resemblance to those guys, I am going to permit myself the label of Maher Ultra Lite as I feel being a fellow TFBEM with an Irish surname is enough commonality

On my latest tinder account creation I have been matching with girls I'm actually attracted to as well as some slaggy looking chavs who are sex appeal maxxed which rarely ever happened before, I have noticed these kinds of girls looking at me more post surgery whereas I felt invisible to them prior despite desiring them (while now I see them as subhumans and couldnt give a fuck about them)

Some blone chav with mirror pics and stomach on display matched with me so I sent her patronizing gifs of a jock pointing and laughing and a jock patting a foid on the head and she responds back with laughing emojis and a lips pouting kiss gif and "hey"
I responded asking if she wants to bang, I will just treat these goons as if I am in control of a Maherfish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Acne Victim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back