I’ve been giving foids horrible looksmaxxing advice

limbomax

limbomax

Iron
Ever since my ascension foids have asked me what supplements I use, what my skincare routine is etc. In retaliation I give them horrible looksmaxxing advice.

The latest advice I gave was to a stacylite with over 15k followers on instagram. She asked about how to debloat and I told her to eat as much salt as possible since it soaks up water, being the brainless bimbo she is she took it at heart value and last time I saw her irl she was extremely bloated. She asked me why it wasn’t working and I told her there’s a stage where you bloat but after a week it goes away and I think she is still stuffing her face with salt.

TLDR: I bloated a stacylite because she’s too dumb to do her own research

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsyBitsyJayhawk, Lidian, 1966Ford and 7 others
based

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
You should to that to ltbs.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and <6PSLcel
interesting kink op

• JFL
  • +1
tell her to stop op

• +1
Ever since my ascension foids have asked me what supplements I use, what my skincare routine is etc. In retaliation I give them horrible looksmaxxing advice.

The latest advice I gave was to a stacylite with over 15k followers on instagram. She asked about how to debloat and I told her to eat as much salt as possible since it soaks up water, being the brainless bimbo she is she took it at heart value and last time I saw her irl she was extremely bloated. She asked me why it wasn’t working and I told her there’s a stage where you bloat but after a week it goes away and I think she is still stuffing her face with salt.

r/thingsthatneverhappened

Tales

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex

Very nice job

(If not LARP)

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker