I've been having several moments of disbelief daily at how mainstream PSL culture is becoming

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
In 2021 there was like 1 video on youtube titled "PSL Gods" and I was shocked at how it was garnering 100k+ views with such a title with nothing else but a thumbnail of Chico since it felt like it was just uploaded for the thousand or so PSL aware people who may find it in their algorithm and get some amusement from it.

Fast forward to today and there are lots of PSL God titled videos with 500k - 1M views and while there was a span where some creators would put "PSL Gods - very Handsome Men" in their title to explain it to a wider audience, it feels like this explanation is no longer needed with enough people being loosely aware of what the term means even if they dont know what PSL stands for.

10 years ago when everyone wanted to be a gymcel influencer, everyone had ".fit" in their insta username, now we are seeing people with ".psl" in their username jfl.

Back then it was seen as acceptable to post 10 shirtless mirror selfies per month so long as you were MTN+ with a decent physique whereas now that's seen as giga cringe and aspie.
Now thanks to widespread autism on tiktok it's seen as acceptable to post dozens of videos per month of oneself squinting and cheek sucking so long as you have an understanding of PSL culture and play into the memes about your facial changes being due to a 1000 different reasons other than you simply got your face leaner.

When males set a new culture, there is a period of time where it is just males in the scene making judgement so there is permission to be as aspie as people want which pushes forward the memes and enjoyableness of the culture (bodybuilding.com misc autism was actually good back in the day)

Once the culture then reaches the point of peak memes and more and more normies and foids join in, they eventually dilute the scene and NTs and foids start to become more popular and gain bigger followings than the aspies who pioneered the movement.
The scene then becomes extremely judgemental with a requirement to be NT and suddenly things like mirror selfies in the gymcel culture are seen as a failo and only having shirtless pics in an outdoor environment on your instagram are now seen as acceptable.

The same will become true with "looksmaxxing" in time, the aspie cheek sucking indoor selfie videos that can garner props now from the aspie audience will become social suicide once the NTs in the scene start to outweigh the aspies who are currently encouraging such content from any guy who ascended by 0.5 points from puberty and losing fat.

In one of Zeta's recent tiktoks, 2 separate foids tell him that he's mogging them
The fact that foids are aware of this terminology is utterly mindblowing to me as a veteran of PSL who's been on sluthate since 2015 when it really felt like the sluthate community was the furthest possible point AWAY from normies and foids on the internet.

This does however give me great hope that members of the PSL community can shape trends and culture going forward and force normies into accepting our talking points on wider issues such as the target towards white ethnostates etc.
(These views can be achieved by the constant reminder that 99% of PSL Gods are white then link this greater beauty to greater virtue)

We are in a propaganda war and rather than focusing on trying to make profit out of the looksmaxxing hype by scamming normies by selling ineffective looksmaxxing products, we should be plotting on how to shape normies minds with PSL content going forward to benefit us.
We can raise our own SMV with propaganda and the backing of hoards of other aspies propping us up by following us even if normies haven't bought in yet.
Any white users who would be willing to contribute with content or the sharing of content or join in with the planning process, let me know that you're in.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, watah, Beastimmung and 3 others
Nigga look at my thread
Also why do you care so much about white ethnostates, by supporting Nazi shit you'll Fürther drive them away by proving leftists right

Looksmaxxing Is supposed to b hyper Individualistic to combat online hate and connections to masc coper 4chaners

In 2021 there was like 1 video on youtube titled "PSL Gods" and I was shocked at how it was garnering 100k+ views with such a title with nothing else but a thumbnail of Chico since it felt like it was just uploaded for the thousand or so PSL aware people who may find it in their algorithm and get some amusement from it.

Fast forward to today and there are lots of PSL God titled videos with 500k - 1M views and while there was a span where some creators would put "PSL Gods - very Handsome Men" in their title to explain it to a wider audience, it feels like this explanation is no longer needed with enough people being loosely aware of what the term means even if they dont know what PSL stands for.

10 years ago when everyone wanted to be a gymcel influencer, everyone had ".fit" in their insta username, now we are seeing people with ".psl" in their username jfl.

Back then it was seen as acceptable to post 10 shirtless mirror selfies per month so long as you were MTN+ with a decent physique whereas now that's seen as giga cringe and aspie.
Now thanks to widespread autism on tiktok it's seen as acceptable to post dozens of videos per month of oneself squinting and cheek sucking so long as you have an understanding of PSL culture and play into the memes about your facial changes being due to a 1000 different reasons other than you simply got your face leaner.

When males set a new culture, there is a period of time where it is just males in the scene making judgement so there is permission to be as aspie as people want which pushes forward the memes and enjoyableness of the culture (bodybuilding.com misc autism was actually good back in the day)

Once the culture then reaches the point of peak memes and more and more normies and foids join in, they eventually dilute the scene and NTs and foids start to become more popular and gain bigger followings than the aspies who pioneered the movement.
The scene then becomes extremely judgemental with a requirement to be NT and suddenly things like mirror selfies in the gymcel culture are seen as a failo and only having shirtless pics in an outdoor environment on your instagram are now seen as acceptable.

The same will become true with "looksmaxxing" in time, the aspie cheek sucking indoor selfie videos that can garner props now from the aspie audience will become social suicide once the NTs in the scene start to outweigh the aspies who are currently encouraging such content from any guy who ascended by 0.5 points from puberty and losing fat.

In one of Zeta's recent tiktoks, 2 separate foids tell him that he's mogging them
The fact that foids are aware of this terminology is utterly mindblowing to me as a veteran of PSL who's been on sluthate since 2015 when it really felt like the sluthate community was the furthest possible point AWAY from normies and foids on the internet.

This does however give me great hope that members of the PSL community can shape trends and culture going forward and force normies into accepting our talking points on wider issues such as the target towards white ethnostates etc.
(These views can be achieved by the constant reminder that 99% of PSL Gods are white then link this greater beauty to greater virtue)

We are in a propaganda war and rather than focusing on trying to make profit out of the looksmaxxing hype by scamming normies by selling ineffective looksmaxxing products, we should be plotting on how to shape normies minds with PSL content going forward to benefit us.
We can raise our own SMV with propaganda and the backing of hoards of other aspies propping us up by following us even if normies haven't bought in yet.
Any white users who would be willing to contribute with content or the sharing of content or join in with the planning process, let me know that you're in.
its getting less mainstream now in 5 years it will be like it was before, just look at all redpill cope videos that was so popular in 2022 its basically dead now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and irkkedmulatto
its getting less mainstream now in 5 years it will be like it was before, just look at all redpill cope videos that was so popular in 2022 its basically dead now
but every normie knows what the red pill, mgtow, andrew tate, hypergamy is and will reference it in conversations that are tangentially related for the next 5-10 years

Legit point, many of those right wing TikTok edits already include Chico

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Beastimmung

This movement won't slow down anytime soon, the momentum it gained is across all social media, daily talks, newspapers.

People are finding a true purpose about looksmaxxing, they find it as the missing piece as of why many others lacked adequate social interactions.

And they catchphrase that looks don't matter when inheritely people know it does, it's now known how important it is and nobody can lie about it.

No more deception.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and 6ft4
Promote sam sulek tier ogre gymcelling and other looksmins.
Mass report every blackpill channel on tiktok etc but you niggas don't do shit and the forum owners want tiktokcels so it's over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker and lowtiernormiechad
I remember the time when i watched this edit of Barrett in 2016.
8 years later, hundreds of Barrett edits are on social media. And also other PSL gods. Crazy.
Will ''PSL'' and ''looksmax'' spread more? idk

Even my local newspaper made an article about it jfl