I've Been Left on Read and Ghosted At Least 10 Straight Times

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
I've been left on read and ghosted by at least the last 10 foids I've texted that I actually know IRL.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Danish_Retard, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
Looks like the toursoverboyo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, audreyen, Hades and 1 other person
Ur lucky @ToursOverBoyo2020 ur sandcel u can arrange marriage a cute virgin in ur old country

I cant :)

Same and I looksmog and statusmog every single one

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Ur lucky @ToursOverBoyo2020 ur sandcel u can arrange marriage a cute virgin in ur old country

I cant :)

Getting an arranged marriage is actually a lot harder than you think especially now a days. Most girls don't want an arranged marriage. They might accept it just for the visa but then they will divorce rape you once they step foot in the West.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Chadelite
In blackpill we trust

Getting an arranged marriage is actually a lot harder than you think especially now a days. Most girls don't want an arranged marriage. They might accept it just for the visa but then they will divorce rape you once they step foot in the West.
Dude idk what to do

Muh save ur virginity for muh Islam

I might just slay out in college and cover some hqnp white girl to islam

I'm not gonna marry a chick unless she's white levant Arab or Latino

And there are like none of those the levsnt girls never marry out od their race

Only America has Latinos the uk ain't got none

Im not gonna marry an ethnic cuz my kids will look shit

I want a med light eyed gigachad sons and I can have that if I have a white wife but I need to Chadmax and then I can attract a pretty one then islamise her do love jihad

This looks like the path I'm gonna take

After I ascend of course lol

Love jihad it is

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
me with 600-900 foids, lost count actually. But we have all never met irl, so it's fine I think

me with 600-900 foids, lost count actually. But we have all never met irl, so it's fine I think

Ironically, girls I don't actually know IRL are much less likely to leave me on read. Once girls get to know me is when they treat me like sub-human scum.

Same and I looksmog and statusmog every single one

Brutal, they all statusmog me because I'm a socially isolated social reject with little social status and social media status. Once they find out how little social status I have they treat me like dirt.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6403
Nigga when will you learn?

No retard
That you have to looksmax till girls chase you

I've been looksmaxxing for years but I'm still nowhere near good looking enough to have girls chase me. Girls have at least 100's of guys chasing them. Need to be huge Chad for them to chase you.