I’ve been slacking off in my job more and more

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Im getting tired of wagecucking, so that’s what happens

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Well you have no choice buddy boyo! Keep grinding with a wide smile and in no time you’ll be employee of the month IMG 8864

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Melly, billymidnight and 7 others
Well you have no choice buddy boyo! Keep grinding with a wide smile and in no time you’ll be employee of the month View attachment 2949400
im always on my phone doing researches on how to escape this rat race while on my job lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
im always on my phone doing researches on how to escape this rat race while on my job lmao
if you have a business idea in mind, anything is possible

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
what is your net pay each pay check

• JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, PseudoMaxxer and murdah
Just gamble on shitcoins, best shot for autistic men like us in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and murdah
No way I’m committing to wageslaving unless I have a family to support. I had a coworker who was 39 with no wife or family but still wageslaves his ass off. I despise wagecucks.

• +1
No way I’m committing to wageslaving unless I have a family to support. I had a coworker who was 39 with no wife or family but still wageslaves his ass off. I despise wagecucks.
I have to support myself and my future plans, I need money.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, sub5c3l and murdah
You are not human if you are wageslaving.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, murdah and PseudoMaxxer
You are not human if you are wageslaving.
That’s everyone’s fate unless you luck out. Soon enough, AI will replace a lot of jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Clown Show, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Aren’t office jobs a pristine job in Lithuania? What are you? The custodial janitor?
he lives in Lithuania ? I thought he was in southern europe

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I do cookie clicker, looksmax, Diablo immortal

• +1
And of course crypto

• +1
do you make money on crypto?
Yes
But I don’t invest much as I don’t have money lmao
But I have at least 20% profit if I sum my latent gains and losses
And I sold some (BONK) for example to secure the gains (made 30% on it)
My brother made X9 on ponke, he put 100 because he is broke too and got 900

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PseudoMaxxer
Because of let’s say bad circumstances I never did small jobs as a kid or student (+ in France it’s completely cucked) , so I have absolutely no savings
You can use Binance for crypto as there is 0 fees, very useful if you don’t have a lot of money

• +1
Because of let’s say bad circumstances I never did small jobs as a kid or student (+ in France it’s completely cucked) , so I have absolutely no savings
You can use Binance for crypto as there is 0 fees, very useful if you don’t have a lot of money
Crypto is so foreign to me and I don’t wanna spend my life literally betting money, I wanna learn a skill and go on from that

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Eren
Crypto is so foreign to me and I don’t wanna spend my life literally betting money, I wanna learn a skill and go on from that
Betting is not a bad thing
I got a 8% return on my stocks this year
This is the easiest way to get passive income
You can’t properly learn a skill if you wageslave 12h a day unless you take drugs or something
easiest and most profitable one would be photographer /video editing if you want to gain money soon, given that you are good with photos already
I can’t wait to gain a « skill », because when you have your skill then what, you will start investing ? It will probably be too late then
Every rich people invest, you can’t avoid it if you want to not be a slave anymore
So the soooner toy start ( even if it’s 100€) the better, because you can learn from your mistakes that have a low stake

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PseudoMaxxer
Become a neet

• WTF