I've been tanMaxxing for the past 6 hours

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Dedsrs, I have been sitting in the direct sunlight for 6 hours as of now. I am beet red. I'm hoping to get tan, though, so it's worth it.

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Subhuman trash, Htobrother and 3 others
Why not inject mt2?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4577, Schönling and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, goat2x, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
Retarded tbh. Sun/UV light degenerates the epigenome of your skin cells, making errors more frequent during replication. Say hi to wrinkles.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, didntreadlol, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
mt2 is safer. 6 hours in the sun is a ridiculous thing to be doing. mt2 simply 30 minutes is enough.
Yeah, I probably shouldn't be doing this. And I'm on accutane so it makes me burn even more due to decreased oil production

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6217, Fear and 2 others
Lol, just use a good fake tan my man
6 hours in the sun? Are you retarded?

mt2 is safer. 6 hours in the sun is a ridiculous thing to be doing. mt2 simply 30 minutes is enough.
It can turn you purple Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 7098
Tanning is always good as good skin will make you look healthier and just better. Can be seen as a halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 7173
nigga is a brainlet
you'll get burned that way

there is a nasal spray version of mt2 which doesnt take that long

you will age bad just use mt2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
You aged 6 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
I like needles 😂
everyone i know of who used it over-used it and developed a bunch of new freckles all over their bodies. and they are permanent

Here is a 7 hour update on my skin color. Pretty good results so far-
IMG 20200614 180120

@Cares @EreptileDysfunction @goat2x @Latebloomer10 @prgfromnl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
OP tomorrow:

i literally don't burn for shit wtf

I think burning is a cumskin trait I'm half white half gook subhuman and the subhumanity genes make me tan fast as fuck but I never ever ever burn. I haven't burned since I was like 6 I'm in the sun all day this is my arm right now

Attachments

• IMG_20200614_191314.jpg
    IMG_20200614_191314.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 86
i literally don't burn for shit wtf

I think burning is a cumskin trait I'm half white half gook subhuman and the subhumanity genes make me tan fast as fuck but I never ever ever burn. I haven't burned since I was like 6 I'm in the sun all day this is my arm right now
Strange looking arm ngl, but yeah I don't burn easily either, but the accutane dosage is making me burn alot more than usual

Strange looking arm ngl, but yeah I don't burn easily either, but the accutane dosage is making me burn alot more than usual
it's just a weird angle

also ill be on accutane here shortly and will be in the sun as well

im just hoping i don't burn

I need accutane though

this is literally my face rn

will get accutane in less than 2 weeks

this shit isn't even my fault it's fucking brutal

Attachments

• IMG_20200614_192013.jpg
    IMG_20200614_192013.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 80

Absolutely brutal. My acne is clearing up alot the past few days, Im pretty much clear other than some left over red pigmentation. Only now, my hair is thinning and falling at a significantly faster rate :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Absolutely brutal. My acne is clearing up alot the past few days, Im pretty much clear other than some left over red pigmentation. Only now, my hair is thinning and falling at a significantly faster rate :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
How long has it taken to clear I need to know tbh bro I have limited time I'm entering military in the next few months

How long has it taken to clear I need to know tbh bro I have limited time I'm entering military in the next few months
Damn you are on a tight schedule. I'm on month 4 and my acne is basically gone. I was on 40mg the first month and 60mg the next three months. However, I went against the prescription and am only taking 30mg a day because the hairloss is too much.

You seem to have oily hair, so your hair will GREATLY improve. It will be much thicker/denser. The only downside to this benefit is that your hair MAY fall out faster beginning month 3/4.

Damn you are on a tight schedule. I'm on month 4 and my acne is basically gone. I was on 40mg the first month and 60mg the next three months. However, I went against the prescription and am only taking 30mg a day because the hairloss is too much.

You seem to have oily hair, so your hair will GREATLY improve. It will be much thicker/denser. The only downside to this benefit is that your hair MAY fall out faster beginning month 3/4.
dude i was literally a fucking grease factory before my first course of accutane. I'm not kidding I was the greasiest human in my entire school. That's probably what's causing my acne, the absurd amount of sebum production.

I can't even wash my hair it gets greasy every fucking day. Legit at the end of the day it will be disgusting jfl I have to wash it every day or it will be absolutely gross.

• JFL
dude i was literally a fucking grease factory before my first course of accutane. I'm not kidding I was the greasiest human in my entire school. That's probably what's causing my acne, the absurd amount of sebum production.

I can't even wash my hair it gets greasy every fucking day. Legit at the end of the day it will be disgusting jfl I have to wash it every day or it will be absolutely gross.
That's fucking hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I can greatly relate, I was as greasy as you describe. My hair would get weighed down and turn into a grease trap 2 hours after showering. Same with my skin. This accutane has been lifefuel, I feel like a normal person without all this grease.

I'm actually considering taking ~10mg accutane a week after my course to stay dry.

Last edited:

jesus you have subhuman genes

• +1
Just fuck your skin and collagen theory, don’t do that

• +1

of course it's your fault. stop touching your face and don't eat shit. ditch all dairy as a start.

and wtf. how do you get into military weighing 130 pounds in my country they'd straight up reject you

Last edited:
There’s a difference between tanning and burning your skin off yk

Jesus fuck your face. Fucking stop eating fullstop and drink straight water for a couple days, and get some hydrocortisone and a flamethrower.
Only way I can see something that fucking bad going away is if you quarantine your body.

Jesus fuck your face. Fucking stop eating fullstop and drink straight water for a couple days, and get some hydrocortisone and a flamethrower.
Only way I can see something that fucking bad going away is if you quarantine your body.
I'm not him, but it is probably just shit genetics. Dedsrs. Me and him both have the issue of having EXTREMELY greasy skin. This causes acne. And nothing, other than accutane, can cure greasy skin.

I'm not him, but it is probably just shit genetics. Dedsrs. Me and him both have the issue of having EXTREMELY greasy skin. This causes acne. And nothing, other than accutane, can cure greasy skin.
It is possible to cure greasy skin if you fuck up your body a little in exchange. But that's life.
I had the same shit when I was younger. I had a gigantic fucking ping pong ball sized pimple with 1/2 under the skin and 1/2 rounded on top. Surrounded by a sea of acne, fucking bitch female teacher asked me if I got into a fight when it was obviously a pimple, then pretended she didn't hear me.

• JFL
Can't. Stop eating won't do jack shit because I have to eat eventually, and it will come back.

Also I can't eat because I work a very labor intensive job and I absolutely need to eat to have energy to even fucking feed myself.

If I don't work I can't afford to feed myself.

I need to eat. Accutane is my only salvation.

of course it's your fault. stop touching your face and don't eat shit. ditch all dairy as a start.

and wtf. how do you get into military weighing 130 pounds in my country they'd straight up reject you
it's as if you are a retard.

1. I don't touch my face, ever
2. I literally eat chicken, meat, eggs, fish, and sometimes rice, that's it.
3. I never eat dairy

4. I'm legit 6'3" at 170 LB kill yourself I would absolutely fucking mutilate you in a fight.

continue with autism i maxed out the weight qualifier for the air force to see how much weight i could lift

hopefully in the military i get deployed in whatever shithole country you slither around in and can come absolutely mog the shit out of your presumably fat ass since only fatcels get triggered at the sight of skinny people.

i would rape you in a fight you utter graycel. appease my anger and shotgun implant ASAP tbh

Attachments

• IMG_20200614_204732.jpg
    IMG_20200614_204732.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL

3. I never eat dairy

4. I'm legit 6'3" at 170 LB kill yourself I would absolutely fucking mutilate you in a fight.

continue with autism i maxed out the weight qualifier for the air force to see how much weight i could lift

hopefully in the military i get deployed in whatever shithole country you slither around in and can come absolutely mog the shit out of your presumably fat ass since only fatcels get triggered at the sight of skinny people.

i would rape you in a fight you utter graycel. appease my anger and shotgun implant ASAP tbh
Based Clorox pool chemicals

s k i n c a n c e r ?

first point is a lie since i can clearly see that you squeeze out your disgusting pimples

and to you only eating meat and eggs:
so you are retarded. there‘s your main reason while your disgusting, half mexican face looks like a red swollen mine field, you dumb carnivore fuck.

eat a good diet, who taught you to only eat animal protein you fucking dumb dog.

beat me to death with your anorexic arms. try it, you gay twink maxing retard with your masculine ear rings

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873

3. I never eat dairy

ngl this reminded me when i was 8 and kids said shit like this lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
first point is a lie since i can clearly see that you squeeze out your disgusting pimples

and to you only eating meat and eggs:
so you are retarded. there‘s your main reason while your disgusting, half mexican face looks like a red swollen mine field, you dumb carnivore fuck.

eat a good diet, who taught you to only eat animal protein you fucking dumb dog.

beat me to death with your anorexic arms. try it, you gay twink maxing retard with your masculine ear rings
1. I would absolutely destroy you in a fight and tower over you

2. I don't squeeze pimples, you are just not very smart

3. A carnivore diet cures acne just lol @ you graycel

4. You are a graycel nothing you say matters to anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Keep begging for my attention.

1. I would absolutely destroy you in a fight and tower over you

2. I don't squeeze pimples, you are just not very smart

3. A carnivore diet cures acne just lol @ you graycel

4. You are a graycel nothing you say matters to anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Keep begging for my attention.

Keep fagmaxxing. maybe one day you‘ll ascend in a gay night club if you get a fitting tongue piercing to your faggy ear rings.

imagine being so delusional to think that nutrition isn‘t a huge part in bad skin. „it can‘t be my fault“
stay eating your meat-only diet, thin skinned skeleton with anger problems

Keep fagmaxxing. maybe one day you‘ll ascend in a gay night club if you get a fitting tongue piercing to your faggy ear rings.

imagine being so delusional to think that nutrition isn‘t a huge part in bad skin. „it can‘t be my fault“
stay eating your meat-only diet, thin skinned skeleton with anger problems
You are delusional if you think genetically greasy skin can be solved with "muh diet". You don't understand this issue becuase you probaly have naturally dry skin, nigger.

58D518BA DC17 4C0D 81CC DFBB7B421B6D

Just want to left this here

You are delusional if you think genetically greasy skin can be solved with "muh diet". You don't understand this issue becuase you probaly have naturally dry skin, nigger.
Oily skin = low zinc + too much suger in the diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
dumb if you think it isn't diet.
this dude went from "my bad genes cause my acne" to clearing it up by realising it came down to diet and adjusting it accordingly, moron.

and every single dermatologist will tell you the same. "muh accutane" just treats the symptoms, not the problem itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Update- it is the next day and moving any part of my body is extremely painful. I might have to go to the emergency room, the accutane and sunburn combo is creating huge blisters everywhere.

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock