I've been using Retin-A, and I still break out at times.

F

FacialAesthetics

Gold
Fucking trash for me unfortunately. Anyone have other creams that are legit? Tazorac?

accutane tbh. god pill.

finasteride, accutane are great inventions and have saved many.

Manipulating androgens may have an effect on collagen tho so be careful.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
I used Accutane when I was a subhuman with major acne. But I thought that just treats acne, not just simple break outs, and when you want to keep your skin fresh and glowing. Besides I'd use it if it wasn't for the shit side effects. My lips were chapped beyond repair while I was on it. It was embarrassing JFL.

Fucking trash for me unfortunately. Anyone have other creams that are legit? Tazorac?
Bro, you do know retin a takes a while to completely work, right? The retin a goes deep inside the skin to push out the acne and shit

Im on 0.08%

Bro, you do know retin a takes a while to completely work, right? The retin a goes deep inside the skin to push out the acne and shit

Im on 0.08%
Mate been using Retin-A 0.05 for years, and sometimes it breaks me out bad. It looks so subhuman. Such bullshit. I should be not getting breakouts while on this.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Mate been using Retin-A 0.05 for years, and sometimes it breaks me out bad. It looks so subhuman. Such bullshit. I should be not getting breakouts while on this.
how old are you? do you eat a lot junk food and sugary shit/drinks?

• +1
Reactions: zahnxly
fix your health and diet

Properly dosed accutane is your ticket my friend. Start with 20mg/day

Properly dosed accutane is your ticket my friend. Start with 20mg/day
It fucked up my lips mate as a side effect. Will 20mg still fuck it that bad?

Cut down suger and upgrade to 1% retin A (god tier ngl)

Do blood test and food intolerance test to see what Vitamins and what food you are allergic to

Cut down suger and upgrade to 1% retin A (god tier ngl)

Do blood test and food intolerance test to see what Vitamins and what food you are allergic to
1% cream or the 1% gel? Which is more effective?

1% cream or the 1% gel? Which is more effective?
0.1% is very strong. My skin could never get used to it. I used to use 0.025% with positive effects. Not as good as accutane obviously