I've been working from bed (WFH) for the last 3+ years. How fucked is my back

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
What are the long term consequences for my back? I lay in bed sometimes 8-9 hours. I have a desk but never use it. I stay in bed covered in bed sheets.

I don't even get up for lunch. I can't be bothered to go into the office because it's pointless, waste of travel time (2 hours) and costs like £25 per day (rising to £33 once I'm no longer eligible for 1/3 train discount).

How much am I fucking up my spine? On the plus side I stay taller for longer because of decompression....

@Xangsane

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20179, Skywalker and Xangsane

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
no wonder ur collagen is that good when u stay in bed for 16-17 hours at least inside JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, lyricism, midlatinocel and 2 others
big asian cock?

WFH chad mogs me

big asian cock?
My cock is fine and getting the servicing it needs when WFH. Thanks for asking. I take masturbation breaks - post but clarity boosts my productivity by 5x.

They should genuinely have jerk off stations at work places. Places like Hong Kong and Tokyo have sleep pods for workers so why not the same for sexual pleasure. The world would look different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Methhead, Skywalker and midlatinocel
My cock is fine and getting the servicing it needs when WFH. Thanks for asking. I take masturbation breaks - post but clarity boosts my productivity by 5x.

They should genuinely have jerk off stations at work places. Places like Hong Kong and Tokyo have sleep pods for workers so why not the same for sexual pleasure. The world would look different.

View attachment 2383282
js jerk off at the toilet nigga

• JFL
Damn I wanna "WFH"

Like I said, I'd be in the city or the parks, or the city parks hitting on girls all day

and getting work done. mogger

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Skywalker
What are the long term consequences for my back? I lay in bed sometimes 8-9 hours. I have a desk but never use it. I stay in bed covered in bed sheets.

I don't even get up for lunch. I can't be bothered to go into the office because it's pointless, waste of travel time (2 hours) and costs like £25 per day (rising to £33 once I'm no longer eligible for 1/3 train discount).

How much am I fucking up my spine? On the plus side I stay taller for longer because of decompression....

@Xangsane
Can't you take regular breaks?

Places like Hong Kong and Tokyo have sleep pods for workers so why not the same for sexual pleasure. The world would look different.

you vill eat ze bugs you vill live in da pod

View attachment 2383282
Haram 😡🤬😢

• +1
Can't you take regular breaks?
I can they wouldn't even know. Recently though - because I've had line management duties, some fucking grad keeps asking me for work every couple of hours jfl. So I need to be on my laptop, i.e. in bed.

what do you work as?
Online webcamming.
Stupid "consulting" job I basically just look at numbers on a screen, or write summaries (using ChatGPT ofc) or typical emails. The usual shit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you could take a break every 15 minutes

get a desk!
I've got a desk. I just never use it lol.

I do take regular breaks - basically catch up on lost sleep lmao.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
How would one get ur job?

View attachment 2383282
go take pussy breaks tf

nigga what u mean like strip
I can they wouldn't even know. Recently though - because I've had line management duties, some fucking grad keeps asking me for work every couple of hours jfl. So I need to be on my laptop, i.e. in bed.

Online webcamming.
Stupid "consulting" job I basically just look at numbers on a screen, or write summaries (using ChatGPT ofc) or typical emails. The usual shit.
ping on webcam?

• JFL
nigga what u mean like strip

ping on webcam?
I was just larping nigga.

I work in "consulting" basically give shitty advice to companies using fancy words and statistics. Just vocabularymaxxx and learn SQL, Python or advanced Excel and you will find lots of WFH jobs.

Are you in UK? UK is like WFH capital of the world. Not surprised because some people pay £80 a day just to commute. They could pay the same price for a flight to Egypt or something. Brutal.

im in the netherlands, studying IT rn. Computer coding BS.

i’d love to have a WFH job tbh, thank you for the advice bro.

so i should learn advanced excel, and python and sql.

and vocubalarymaxx. than its ez? btw where do y find these jobs, what kinda sites? linkedin?

• +1
im in the netherlands, studying IT rn. Computer coding BS.

i’d love to have a WFH job tbh, thank you for the advice bro.

so i should learn advanced excel, and python and sql.
Python and SQL probably the most important. This is more for 'data analysis' though and yeah many jobs like this should be hybrid.
and vocubalarymaxx. than its ez? btw where do y find these jobs, what kinda sites? linkedin?
Not sure about Netherlands... Ngl it's difficult and sometimes depends on LUCK. I got my current job via a 'referral' from another job. If I never met this client I worked with, he never would have recommended it to me. Otherwise I had applied to 100+ jobs before (most even less paid and less experience required) compared to current job.

Job market is always brutal.

• +1
Reactions: kurd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back