Ive changed my mind castor oil does work

Hetfield

Hetfield

Pretty
Used it for like 3 months and had no results, still had a full bottle after those 3 months so i kept using it cause it still made my eyebrows darker. but now month and a half later im suddendly getting new hairs. so it def does something but nigga its so slow.

minox for brows castor oil for lashes

retard

Used it for like 3 months and had no results, still had a full bottle after those 3 months so i kept using it cause it still made my eyebrows darker. but now month and a half later im suddendly getting new hairs. so it def does something but nigga its so slow.
bro castor oil is shit tbh i the oil i used had overnight results lol thank god for my mom stopping me from buy scamoil and using hers first

bruh you're dumb if you only apply castor oil without dermarolling
i dermaroll them + castor oil for 2 months now and the difference is so clear

bruh you're dumb if you only apply castor oil without dermarolling
i dermaroll them + castor oil for 2 months now and the difference is so clear
dermaroll what length?, how many times a week? before or after applying castor oil?

You should mix castor oil with drops of rosemary and lavender oil. It's been 1 week since I started a mixture of castor, coconut and jojoba oil with drops of rosemary oil + a hair peptide on my lashes and they've grown for at least half a centimeter.

You should mix castor oil with drops of rosemary and lavender oil. It's been 1 week since I started a mixture of castor, coconut and jojoba oil with drops of rosemary oil + a hair peptide on my lashes and they've grown for at least half a centimeter.
u on lavender oil
Video Art GIF by Zita Nagy

u on lavender oil
Video Art GIF by Zita Nagy
Rosemary oil, not lavender. I don't have lavender oil but I'll add drops of it when I buy it (with vit. E)

So far the results have been pretty good. The only issue is that my lashes are growing but they aren't showing bcs I don't have a curler.

bro castor oil is shit tbh i the oil i used had overnight results lol thank god for my mom stopping me from buy scamoil and using hers first
What oil did you use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32440
Rosemary oil, not lavender. I don't have lavender oil but I'll add drops of it when I buy it (with vit. E)

So far the results have been pretty good. The only issue is that my lashes are growing but they aren't showing bcs I don't have a curler.
Buddy u said ur using the oils alongside a hair peptide

Why do u think its the oils

dermaroll what length?, how many times a week? before or after applying castor oil?
idk the length and it doesnt matter at all
2 times a week
before appyling castor oil

Buddy u said ur using the oils alongside a hair peptide

Why do u think its the oils
Idk but the hair peptide works well on my hair but not on my eyebrows so I just guessed oils where the main growth factors to my lashes

Maybe ur right idk