I've cheated on my boyfriend the worst way possible

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Disclaimer: im sorry if my English is not the greatest, I'm from Italy and I just studied English but never lived in the US or UK.

Me (F 25) and my boyfriend (M26) have been together since I was 17 so about 8 years. Our relationship never went through serious issues and we always managed to work things when fighting. Lately he's been quite absent and detached and I felt a little ignored. I don't ever look for attention but something felt off and I felt like I needed something to happen to make me feel "alive" again.

Two days ago I was out with my friends, we were at a bar drinking cocktails. I noticed two men looking at us but we didn't care too much. It was getting late so two of my friends left the bar while me and my bestie decided to stay a bit longer.

The two men came to our table and offered us drinks, which we gladly accepted. We were getting quite tipsy and the two guys started talking about sex. I've always been the shy kind, I had sex only with my boyfriend and even before him I hadn't kissed anyone, still I was enjoying the sex talk and went along with it. After a while we decided to leave but they said they could give us a ride home since we came on foot. We accepted and while in the car they asked if we were up to something "naughty". We both got caught off guard but we said we were fine. They first dropped off my friend and since one of them lives close to her place he decided to walk home, so I was left in the car with the driver.

We were alone and again he asked me if I wanted to go to his place for a good time. I'm kind of a people pleaser and I always try not to upset or say no to anyone, I was a bit drunk and the thought of doing something "special" was exciting. I said I was down so we went to his place.
I'll write the second part in another post so it's easier to read

I've cheated on my boyfriend the worst way possible PT 2

Check part 1 for the beginning

When we arrived at his place my heart was racing and I had no Idea why I accepted. He started kissing me on the lips and neck and I couldn't do anything, my body was frozen. I managed to come back to earth and we started making out while gently touching each other.

I asked him if I could go to the bathroom, hygiene is quite important for me and I had been outside for a few hours so I wanted to get ready for what I know was coming. I remember looking at my reflection in the mirror and knowing that I was doing something wrong but I couldn't back out. When I got out of the bathroom he was waiting for me.

We started making out again but he suddenly slid his hand in my pants. I touched him too and he was already hard. We took off our clothes and I was feeling embarrassed being naked right in front of him but I was horny too so I didn't think much of it. He asked if I liked it rough or passionate. I don't really know why I couldn't answer what I thought (I usually like it passionate and romantic), instead I simply said "I'm yours".

He came closer and asked me to open my legs, which I did. He was eating me and I felt like never before, he was very good and I couldn't help but moaning a little. After that he wanted me to blow him. I was feeling less ashamed and I tried giving him the best blowjob I could. I could feel him liking it but I guess it wasn't enough since he pushed his cock deeper in my mouth reaching my throat. I never do that so I couldn't handle it and I coughed hard. Once I stopped coughing he wanted to do that again and said it turned him on, so I tried my best not to vomit and luckily it didn't happen. It's odd how I couldn't think of anything in that moment and while I was feeling a bit of a slut, on the other hand I felt good.

After a while he said he wanted to fuck me. I was very horny but I felt like fucking him was the worst thing I could do so I refused. I don't know why I thought that but I was thinking about my boyfriend and I didn't want this man to get inside my vagina. He tried to convince me it was alright, but I didn't want him to fuck my pussy so I said he could have my butt.

He was prepared, he had lube and condoms (that was the deal breaker for me) so we were making out while he was spreading the lube on my butthole. I tried once doing anal with my bf but I didn't like it, so we never tried again. I was kinda worried and scared but I was feeling very horny.

He ordered me to put my ass up and to spread my legs, it was a doggy style like position. I could feel the tip of his dick on my butt and it turned me on a little bit. He started pushing really slow and I could feel my hole opening up. It was a mix of pain and arousal, it didn't actually feel good but it was stimulation in a way. After a while I managed to take It all. I was there with a stranger behind me and his cock inside me. That thought made me feel very ashamed but that was no time to think as he started going in and out. I tried to keep my cool and not moaning or do any noise at all, it was quite difficult but I managed at first. I kept my head down bearing the pain that was slightly decreasing over time. Suddenly he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up and started pounding harder. That caught me off guard and I couldn't help but gasping and moaning. That was quite painful but luckily it didn't last long, he pulled his dick out of me and I let myself fall on the bed to catch my breath.

It wasn't over and he wanted to continue but changing position. He made me lie on my back on the edge of the bed while he was standing. In this new position my face was right in front of his and that made me feel like I couldn't hide. He put it back in and this time it was less painful. He was pounding me while looking straight at me and he even grabbed my throat, not too tight so I could breathe, but in that moment I felt like I was completely his. He said I was really wet, which I could feel but didn't actually realize until he said it. He said I should touch myself so I did. It didn't take long until I came, all while he was still in my asshole. That felt really good and new, different from regular orgasms.

He wanted to come too, so he took off the condom and I started blowing him once more. He came on my face and in my mouth. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and I watched myself in the mirror with this guy's cum on my face. I felt horribly, I did everything in a rush and left the place despite him inviting me to stay for the night. On my way home I felt so dirty and I couldn't believe that just happened, I felt like that girl wasn't me. Now every time I look at my boyfriend I feel ashamed and I wish I didn't let myself go that way. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it but I think it wasn't worth it.

Sorry for this wall of text but I felt like I had to tell this to someone anonymously, I don't know if this will help me feel better but I had to try.

• JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life and abuserr007
Kys
Disclaimer: im sorry if my English is not the greatest, I'm from Italy and I just studied English but never lived in the US or UK.

Me (F 25) and my boyfriend (M26) have been together since I was 17 so about 8 years. Our relationship never went through serious issues and we always managed to work things when fighting. Lately he's been quite absent and detached and I felt a little ignored. I don't ever look for attention but something felt off and I felt like I needed something to happen to make me feel "alive" again.

Two days ago I was out with my friends, we were at a bar drinking cocktails. I noticed two men looking at us but we didn't care too much. It was getting late so two of my friends left the bar while me and my bestie decided to stay a bit longer.

The two men came to our table and offered us drinks, which we gladly accepted. We were getting quite tipsy and the two guys started talking about sex. I've always been the shy kind, I had sex only with my boyfriend and even before him I hadn't kissed anyone, still I was enjoying the sex talk and went along with it. After a while we decided to leave but they said they could give us a ride home since we came on foot. We accepted and while in the car they asked if we were up to something "naughty". We both got caught off guard but we said we were fine. They first dropped off my friend and since one of them lives close to her place he decided to walk home, so I was left in the car with the driver.

We were alone and again he asked me if I wanted to go to his place for a good time. I'm kind of a people pleaser and I always try not to upset or say no to anyone, I was a bit drunk and the thought of doing something "special" was exciting. I said I was down so we went to his place.

When we arrived at his place my heart was racing and I had no Idea why I accepted. He started kissing me on the lips and neck and I couldn't do anything, my body was frozen. I managed to come back to earth and we started making out while gently touching each other.

I asked him if I could go to the bathroom, hygiene is quite important for me and I had been outside for a few hours so I wanted to get ready for what I know was coming. I remember looking at my reflection in the mirror and knowing that I was doing something wrong but I couldn't back out. When I got out of the bathroom he was waiting for me.

We started making out again but he suddenly slid his hand in my pants. I touched him too and he was already hard. We took off our clothes and I was feeling embarrassed being naked right in front of him but I was horny too so I didn't think much of it. He asked if I liked it rough or passionate. I don't really know why I couldn't answer what I thought (I usually like it passionate and romantic), instead I simply said "I'm yours".

He came closer and asked me to open my legs, which I did. He was eating me and I felt like never before, he was very good and I couldn't help but moaning a little. After that he wanted me to blow him. I was feeling less ashamed and I tried giving him the best blowjob I could. I could feel him liking it but I guess it wasn't enough since he pushed his cock deeper in my mouth reaching my throat. I never do that so I couldn't handle it and I coughed hard. Once I stopped coughing he wanted to do that again and said it turned him on, so I tried my best not to vomit and luckily it didn't happen. It's odd how I couldn't think of anything in that moment and while I was feeling a bit of a slut, on the other hand I felt good.

After a while he said he wanted to fuck me. I was very horny but I felt like fucking him was the worst thing I could do so I refused. I don't know why I thought that but I was thinking about my boyfriend and I didn't want this man to get inside my vagina. He tried to convince me it was alright, but I didn't want him to fuck my pussy so I said he could have my butt.

He was prepared, he had lube and condoms (that was the deal breaker for me) so we were making out while he was spreading the lube on my butthole. I tried once doing anal with my bf but I didn't like it, so we never tried again. I was kinda worried and scared but I was feeling very horny.

He ordered me to put my ass up and to spread my legs, it was a doggy style like position. I could feel the tip of his dick on my butt and it turned me on a little bit. He started pushing really slow and I could feel my hole opening up. It was a mix of pain and arousal, it didn't actually feel good but it was stimulation in a way. After a while I managed to take It all. I was there with a stranger behind me and his cock inside me. That thought made me feel very ashamed but that was no time to think as he started going in and out. I tried to keep my cool and not moaning or do any noise at all, it was quite difficult but I managed at first. I kept my head down bearing the pain that was slightly decreasing over time. Suddenly he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up and started pounding harder. That caught me off guard and I couldn't help but gasping and moaning. That was quite painful but luckily it didn't last long, he pulled his dick out of me and I let myself fall on the bed to catch my breath.

It wasn't over and he wanted to continue but changing position. He made me lie on my back on the edge of the bed while he was standing. In this new position my face was right in front of his and that made me feel like I couldn't hide. He put it back in and this time it was less painful. He was pounding me while looking straight at me and he even grabbed my throat, not too tight so I could breathe, but in that moment I felt like I was completely his. He said I was really wet, which I could feel but didn't actually realize until he said it. He said I should touch myself so I did. It didn't take long until I came, all while he was still in my asshole. That felt really good and new, different from regular orgasms.

He wanted to come too, so he took off the condom and I started blowing him once more. He came on my face and in my mouth. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and I watched myself in the mirror with this guy's cum on my face. I felt horribly, I did everything in a rush and left the place despite him inviting me to stay for the night. On my way home I felt so dirty and I couldn't believe that just happened, I felt like that girl wasn't me. Now every time I look at my boyfriend I feel ashamed and I wish I didn't let myself go that way. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it but I think it wasn't worth it.

Sorry for this wall of text but I felt like I had to tell this to someone anonymously, I don't know if this will help me feel better but I had to try.

Why she gave all the details lol ? Like she could have said she cheated on him with a strangers ? XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: typhol-kun, tweaqo and ElySioNs
It’s ok, we are humans and we are all imperfect. If you need someone to talk to, just pm me, OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and Futura

Happened to me aswell we gotta stay strong girl❤️

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
It’s ok story, if you been 8 years with a girl and you still have married her

You deserve to be cucked and especially with a random chadlite

It’s ok, we are humans and we are all imperfect. If you need someone to talk to, just pm me, OP.
Awww thank you so much kind stranger! Xoxo

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
women at any moment they feel comfortable and on the same or higher league than you, will try to bridge out to higher level men

where do u find those ? u write them ? cause u got some talents

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616