ive come to a realization about realizations

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
what i mean by realization : like something u realize that leads to a percieved difference in perspective

realizations r the MOST time efficient way to progressmax , cuz like u could make progress on a day where u have no time . like maybe u wageslave the entire day , have no time , but u get like 5 minutes & have a realization that shifts ur perspective . if it changes the course of ur life in a good way , its very time efficient cuz it barely took any conscious effort (mostly subconscious) .

aim to have more realizations . the sooner , the better as well . like u dont want to realize something too late (i mean still better than not realizeing it but ideally u realize it ealier)

i wish i realized this sooner .

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen, trueceI, chaddam69 and 2 others
this is just a realization , not a guide to how to have more realizations . but since its subconscious maybe like subliminals , image streaming idk . of course reading new info is great

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and BrutalMogger
what i mean by realization : like something u realize that leads to a percieved difference in perspective

realizations r the MOST time efficient way to progressmax , cuz like u could make progress on a day where u have no time . like maybe u wageslave the entire day , have no time , but u get like 5 minutes & have a realization that shifts ur perspective . if it changes the course of ur life in a good way , its very time efficient cuz it barely took any conscious effort (mostly subconscious) .

aim to have more realizations . the sooner , the better as well . like u dont want to realize something too late (i mean still better than not realizeing it but ideally u realize it ealier)

i wish i realized this sooner .
most effective way of getting realizations is prob to walk with no stimulation n jus think

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, BrutalMogger, fuse and 1 other person
most effective way of getting realizations is prob to walk with no stimulation n jus think
true , cuz the conscious mind is less distracted .

also naturemaxxing can be nootropic

• Love it
  • +1
realize real eyes real lies ;)

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Youㅤ
true , cuz the conscious mind is less distracted .

also naturemaxxing can be nootropic
also the change of enviroment can create new topics you think of

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
yeah fs. i try to spend atleast one hour per day sitting in silence brainstorming ideas and just thinking about alternative decisions/solutions to problems

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, BrutalMogger and Youㅤ
inceldom is the way to sucess

pain is an illusion

perpetrate the perpetrated

carve your way yo victory

farts travel at approximately 40km/hr

be an inspiration the the inspired

yeah fs. i try to spend atleast one hour per day sitting in silence brainstorming ideas and just thinking about alternative decisions/solutions to problems
i always do this while working but its hard to multitask\

i used to do this automatically while laying in bed to sleep but its quite detrimental to think abstract thots b4 sleep

if ur trying to sleep , i recommend thinking in terms of imagery . since this is the predominant kind of conscious thinking in dreams . just imagine any imagery u want but avoid other thots

• +1
the human body produces 30m red blood cells every 4 hours

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
just put the fries in the bag bro

i always do this while working but its hard to multitask\

i used to do this automatically while laying in bed to sleep but its quite detrimental to think abstract thots b4 sleep

if ur trying to sleep , i recommend thinking in terms of imagery . since this is the predominant kind of conscious thinking in dreams . just imagine any imagery u want but avoid other thots
Where do I apply for ur job