Ive come to realize I am not normal

h111

h111

Anorexic
Used to think I was probably the most NT normie on this forum but have been coming to the conclusion I am far from normal and that explains why I have such trouble making friends

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, heightmaxxing, noobs and 2 others
You just realized this now?

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, ryuken and h111
@CoreSchizo Wtf did i do tho?

Nobody on this forum is NT as a Normie.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and h111
@DalitBoss @heightmaxxing @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @Darkeningstar

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, vermillioncorefan and Darkeningstar
You just realized this now?
Tell me why you assume this for most of it I look and behave like a normal guy there is just something that is off about me and I cant pinpoint what it is

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Well this is the only place I know where other people are blackpilled but seriously I don’t know what makes me weird and struggle to fit in

• +1
Well this is the only place I know where other people are blackpilled but seriously I don’t know what makes me weird and struggle to fit in
Get evaluated they will tell you

• +1
Reactions: h111
Get evaluated they will tell you
Wym evaluated they will claim i am autistic and put me on ritalin just like they do for everyone who walks into the hospital for the same reason

• +1
Wym evaluated they will claim i am autistic and put me on ritalin just like they do for everyone who walks into the hospital for the same reason
Nah by a neurologist they just do some tests less invasive

• +1
Nah by a neurologist they just do some tests less invasive
So confused because 2 years ago I was redpilled, and as a mtn I was viewed as the best looking and most respected in my old friend group, but then once I transferred to a new school where I knew nobody, everything changed. I lost all my friends, and people keep saying I am extremely socially awkward. Sometime before I transferred I realized the blackpill truths and stopped watching redpill cope. So ppl could argue its because of that but I dont think so, maybe it was just too shocking going from respected and known to people making fun of my height randomly, people recording me and laughing, and getting ignored by everyone. Realized how brutal normies are when you have nobody to stand up for you

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and CoreSchizo
I didn't notice anything particularly strange, apart from a barrettitude, anyway you tend to be susceptible to judgement so you tend to conform.

• +1
I didn't notice anything particularly strange, apart from a barrettitude, anyway you tend to be susceptible to judgement so you tend to conform.
I act different irl I think I have sean o prymaxxed too much into being a pushover

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I act different irl I think I have sean o prymaxxed too much into being a pushover
Yes, I guess. You seem to be quite adaptive, quite passively though.

• +1
Yes, I guess. You seem to be quite adaptive, quite passively though.
You are reading me like @Gaygymmaxx thanks

Okay i probably need to change just be able to be myself but sometimes i worry i am not gl enough to get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You are reading me like @Gaygymmaxx thanks

Okay i probably need to change just be able to be myself but sometimes i worry i am not gl enough to get away with it
Unfortunately, if you do not have positive experiences, it is complicated. I wish you success anyway.

• +1