I've decided colored contacts are a bad idea.

Lux

Lux

Kraken
It's just way too much to manage especially if you're snapping with girls late a night. I had to rush to put them on & left an awkward 2 min gap when a girl wanted to see my face. Not to mention they can look kind of uncanny. At most I'm thinking I might fraud lightly lighter brown sometimes to make limbal ring more noticeable cause that's what really matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Philtrumcel, AscendingHero and 8 others
It's just way too much to manage especially if you're snapping with girls late a night. I had to rush to put them on & left an awkward 2 min gap when a girl wanted to see my face. Not to mention they can look kind of uncanny. At most I'm thinking I might fraud lightly lighter brown sometimes to make limbal ring more noticeable cause that's what really matters.
she's juggling 10 other dudes beside you those 2 minutes don't matter lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 9819 and 7 others
Just say no to her jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Lux
Just say no to her jfl
yeah lol i dont get why the fuck are you guys so fucking pussy
just say to her ''hey i fucking hate my boring ass darkbrown so i put this shit to blend better''
and htats it lol and the max she will think its kinda weird but she will still perceive it as pretty so lol?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Lux
What's your ethnicity bro? If you're ethnic then yeah, coloured contacts do look uncanny and fake more often than not

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Just say no to her jfl
Why did you reply with huh? When she asks for a pic and you dont have contacts in, just say no, I don't want to, I'm tired, I'll do it tomorrow, etc. There are so many excuses you can make at night.

• +1
Why did you reply with huh? When she asks for a pic and you dont have contacts in, just say no, I don't want to, I'm tired, I'll do it tomorrow, etc. There are so many excuses you can make at night.
no excuses you can't take a selfie in bed. that's catfish type shit

eye color is not failo

• +1
What's your ethnicity bro? If you're ethnic then yeah, coloured contacts do look uncanny and fake more often than not
~white. quarter Coptic & got a mixed look

• +1
Reactions: Blue
no excuses you can't take a selfie in bed. that's catfish type shit
So you are yubomaxxing I'm guessing?

• +1
Can you DM me the pics you are using for your profile? I have to use ripoff yubo apps because I don't have an apple phone, but I am very curious what types of pics other guys use.

• +1
Can you DM me the pics you are using for your profile? I have to use ripoff yubo apps because I don't have an apple phone, but I am very curious what types of pics other guys use.
I would but worked pretty hard to wipe my face from the forum including pms

I would but worked pretty hard to wipe my face from the forum including pms
No big deal. Are you a yubo slayer?

• +1
A shame. I have a European gigasub infatuated with me right now. She'll do anything I say jfl. I have vids of her slapping herself in the face.

• JFL
If your eyes are dark brown then you should fraud light brown w/ limbal rings so it doesn't look uncanny to your pheno.

• +1
If your eyes are dark brown then you should fraud light brown w/ limbal rings so it doesn't look uncanny to your pheno.
I'm a ginger and have very dark eyes. Girls say I look like a serial killer jfl.
Richard Ramirez maxxing

• Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lux and Deleted member 12611
I look like scuffed Richard Ramirez when I go outside with my long hair, heavy as fuck brow ridge, pct and hooded eyes serial killer maxxed jfl.
I was talking to the gigasub that I mentioned before in the thread asking her if I looked like a serial killer in my pics. She said yes and that it turned her on. Blackpilled yet again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lux and volcelfatcel
I was talking to the gigasub that I mentioned before in the thread asking her if I looked like a serial killer in my pics. She said yes and that it turned her on. Blackpilled yet again.
I get iois frequently for eye area, it's such a halo with masks, if I had green eyes like my grandpa would be the cherry on top jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Lux
I get iois frequently for eye area, it's such a halo with masks, if I had green eyes like my grandpa would be the cherry on top jfl.
Good eye area + long tiktok hair + mask = mogger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and volcelfatcel
Good eye area + long tiktok hair + mask = mogger.
Sadly I can't be a pretty boy, I'm way too dimorphic with wide face, thick eyebrows low brow ridge. Some guy suggested wearing supreme pretty boy nt fashion, I'd legit look retarded with that JFL. Eye area is deffo legit tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Lux
What a cuck, imagine writing a whole thread hyperventilating how it took you two minutes to put on contacts when a girl asked u for ur face. JFL imagine being such a soyboy, no wonder females SMV is soo high. SMH OP disappointed.

• JFL

It is unnecessary tbh

• +1