ive decided i will be going to the phillipines

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
because of this quora answer:

"Not hard. I am 6′1″ and now a bit over 240 pounds, but when I got here I was 315. When I got here if I went to the mall, which is where the grocery stores are if you aren’t aware, I would get three or four girls asking if I had a girlfriend and if I lived alone in case I wanted a second one. Now that i have lost 75 pounds and look younger than my 45 years rather than a decade or more older I get maybe 2 thirty somethings, 4 or 5 mid-twenty somethings, 4 or 5 college girls, and usually a few high school girls asking. Unfortunately barely a week goes by that some girl as young as 12 or 13 doesn’t make an offer that she would be my live in lover if I could help her family. I actually feel for them as most of them are probably sincere since so many families struggle to keep older kids in school."

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
FUARKKKK IM GONNA BE SUCH A GOD ALL THOSE GOOK FOIDS ARE LITERALLY GOING TO BE CRAVING MY BWC LEGIT WTFFFFFFFF

WTF WTF WTF

The next thread you will be making after you move there.

• JFL

The next thread you will be making after you move there.
no sex, probably wont even be able to do that since cant bring them back to hotel room (parents), but i still wanna be worshipped FUARK my egos gonna be stroked so hard

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
"Depends.

All white people are assumed to be Americans on the spot. All of them. And Americans are millionaires and heroes.

Good:

Many people treat you as a guest of honor and just a high class person. You get VIP service. You also get romantic interest from quite a few people. If you are a white woman, you get especially well treated for the most part. Nothing to complain about.

Bad: Many people try to overcharge you, borrow money from you ( and not pay back) and/or swindle you in many ways. They call it “ skin tax” in the Philippines.

If you are a man, middle to high class Filipinas may sometimes be ashamed to be seen with you, as white men are often presumed to be sex tourists or sugar daddies. If you are a white woman, no such problem.

Also, if you speak the local language but are white, some Filipinos will refuse to speak it back to you and snap back in English. Or laugh at you. It is an insult to them that you are speaking it. Or just ridiculous.

All things considered, it is not a bad place to be white, but I would rather be a white woman there or a Korean man. The latter get treated way better."

fuark

FROM QUORA:

"Filipinos see White people as practical gods.

Like seriously,

• A Filipino Seaman who works at the ship, he said that they (Filipinos) would be confident when talking or arguing with a fellow Filipino but when dealing with white people, they are automatically “Yes, sir”.
  • I noticed that when we are at a restaurant, a white man entered, everyone was looking at him like he was some sort of a god coming from heaven.
  • When I was at elementary school, we got a brief time when a white kid. Everyone was simply amazed of him. It seems that every girl had a crush on him and every boy wants to have him as a friend. He was the teacher’s pet. He has to leave after a few months though, I never knew why.
  • White people here are often looked high upon. They are seen as “Handsome” or “Beautiful” compared to the common Yellow Filipino. There is this mindset here where white people are associated with rich people. They are imagined as “The boss” or “The manager” or “The leader” while we Filipinos are the ones doing the “Dirty work” (Ratings in the ship, manual laborer's, etc)"

FUARK I NEED TO GO HERE IMMEDIATELY FUARK

I have asked my parents if we can go tbh

• Love it