I've Decided To Never Quit Smoking

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
I'm done I'll never attempt to stop permanent again. As a incel you need your vices for some that's gaming, for others it's drugs, me I like cigarettes they make me happy in this blackpilled hellscape and I'm so tired of trying to conform to the normie standards of health & smelling nice at the expense of my favorite cope to hell with it.

Remember brocels, the name of the game is depressing yet comforting addictions to avoid facing life and being truly depressed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 2587, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Smoking is a Looksmin
Downloadfile 16

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and inceletto
As a incel you need your vices for some that's gaming, for others it's drugs, me I like cigarettes they make me happy in this blackpilled hellscape
bruh trust me you'd enjoy drinking or smoking with your friends much more than rotting by yourself poisoning yourself, its not even a big dopamine hit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and inceletto
They cause ED and destroy your collagen. Go get rid of them, they're waste or money.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 6963, inceletto and 1 other person
bruh trust me you'd enjoy drinking or smoking with your friends much more than rotting by yourself poisoning yourself, its not even a big dopamine hit.
I enjoy this,more than flirting with my oneitis or being drunk w my friends

Lol your nihilism has taken over you. Its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tej_b, Deleted member 2587 and inceletto
I enjoy this,more than flirting with my oneitis or being drunk w my friends
Maybe u just enjoy being alone. It is the same with me i need that time to recharge, but too much time spent alone isn't very good. Just get a vape

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
dark triad max
tattoos + ciggy in mouth + 5 psl face = bad boy slayer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tej_b and inceletto
Brownies are so good tbh. I'm eating brownies and drinking strawberry juice atm.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and malignant
Smoking is a looksmin unless you re a genetic freak like my dad, literally 30 years smoking no cancer, no hairloss, no lung problems(so far) , skin still ok and i bet he T mogs most of this site in his 50s , brutal...

• +1
Me neither, same with weed and snus. Cant wait for the weekend i just bought some new bluntwraps and im gonna get baked. Weed is one of the best copes ngl, too bad it doesnt last long.

Snapchat 682812242

• Love it
Jesus Christ looksmin.me I only see subhuman rats smoke fag sticks. Quit that shit bro it’s garbage

• So Sad
Smoking cigarettes is based and cool tbh

I went to shisa bar recently and that was cool but doesn’t compare ngl