I’ve decoded on why I used to be afraid of growth before

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
‘Growth’ aka looks/money/status maxxing.

The reason why Blackpill preachers blame EVERY single thing on genetics and inheritance wealth is because they keep self-sabotaging their progress even though deep inside they want to better themselves and grow.

You wonder what you are truly afraid of?

You are afraid of what comes after improvement.
The higher you rise the more there is to lose.
And a part of you knows, once you fully fix yourself there is no one to blame, but you

Only those who fear responsibility and accountability fear growth. Let go of that fear and you’d lock in on your journey.

~ @Dr. Mog

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, wsada, joaotorri and 8 others
ADONISSSS!!

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and sb23

The reason why Blackpill preachers blame EVERY single thing on genetics and inheritance wealth is because they keep self-sabotaging their progress even though deep inside they want to better themselves and grow.

And a part of you knows, once you fully fix yourself there is no one to blame, but you

Only those who fear responsibility and accountability fear growth. Let go of that fear and you’d lock in on your journey.

~ @Dr. Mog
pls stfu with this cringe signature tagging yourself and didn't read btw

We are not afraid of growth. We know what is copium and what is possible (almost everything is genetics and inheritance).

pls stfu with this cringe signature tagging yourself and didn't read btw
Like I give a shit on comments about my presenting skills from a tiktok teenager with a 50% negative rep ratio.

~ @Dr. Mog :chad:

We are not afraid of growth. We know what is copium and what is possible (almost everything is genetics and inheritance).
There's thousands of people who were in your position or worse and still elevated in life. If there's possibility you could do the same, why not focus on elevating your own life knowing it's definetely possible?

It’s all genetics tbh

Some people have the drive and desire like me even though I was subhuman

But there’s other nigas who just shower themselves in self pity and are such miserable people just put on ignore tbh

Like I give a shit on comments about my presenting skills from a tiktok teenager with a 50% negative rep ratio.

agree on everything except the tiktok shit never used it and am here longer than my registration daze

agree on everything except the tiktok shit never used it and am here longer than my registration daze

It’s all genetics tbh

Some people have the drive and desire like me even though I was subhuman

But there’s other nigas who just shower themselves in self pity and are such miserable people just put on ignore tbh
Its actually genetic

~ @Dr. Mog
This is the calling i needed to continue bonemashing

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
No growth for your carbohydrate addiction

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes