I've deeply talked about my insecurity and loneliness to female.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
she is the girl that i met on the bar drunken saturday, it was obvious that she is not into me so i fucking told her all about my fucked up life and insecurity about looks.

Inked1 LI
Inked2 LI
Inked3 LI
InkedInked4 LI

'no it's not like that'

'you gotta just work on yourself'

'dont look for relationship yet its your confidence'

she was keep telling me to go see therapist, even i told her that therapist doesnt work for me at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Zygos4Life, Vitruvian and 5 others
It’s fine if you’re gl

she is the girl that i met on the bar drunken saturday, it was obvious that she is not into me so i fucking told her all about my fucked up life and insecurity about looks.

View attachment 130201View attachment 130202View attachment 130203View attachment 130206

'no it's not like that'

she was keep telling me to go see therapist, even i told her that therapist doesnt work for me at all.
Keep talking to her she's healthy for you.

Nice now you can be fed the bluepill straight away from foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 275, UglyMan and 6 others
rule #1: don't talk to anyone about your inceldom

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, CopingCel, Deleted member 275 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, IWantToMax and Demir
The best comfort she could give you is her vagina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, UglyMan, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
The fuck did you expect?
"Get a lefort3 ;)"?
She will tell you the most generic stuff because for women it actually works.
They cant even conceive the idea that NOBODY wants you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 275, UglyMan and 5 others
Expected. Normies always deny the importance of looks

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and toolateforme
Apparently she doesnt want to JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: while telling me it's not about looks haha
Foids will always tell you, consciously or subconsciously, that it's all about "feelings". Feelings = looks. No feelings = you are not gl enough to turn her on.

Foids will always tell you, consciously or subconsciously, that it's all about "feelings". Feelings = looks. No feelings = you are not gl enough to turn her on.
And she says like she cares about if I'm suicidal. In fact she doesnt give a shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Just reply ‘Don’t keep me waiting. Help me out’ (but don’t). :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, UglyMan and toolateforme
u need to be more confident jfl

"work on yourself"

what a virtue signalling cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Demir and toolateforme
u need to be more confident jfl

"work on yourself"

what a virtue signalling cunt
Meanwhile she wouldve just fucked me that night if I were good looking enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Incredible how they all lie the same way 'just be confident honey' foids really are NPCs.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, AdamLanza and toolateforme
she doesnt get it at all. i will never be helped.

Only an incel can understand how it is like to be an incel boyo , don't bother to explain to sex-havers

I9aW.gif

It0t.gif

It0k.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: verZYownZZun and toolateforme
What's the use of chatting with her?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
don't see the point of talking to her in the first place but to each its own.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 756
The fuck did you expect?
"Get a lefort3 ;)"?
She will tell you the most generic stuff because for women it actually works.
They cant even conceive the idea that NOBODY wants you.
Very well spoken

• +1
Imagine sharing your deepest feelings with a foid lol

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
Funny how if you died she wouldn't care but you care this much about her because she looks better teehee biology

Funny how if you died she wouldn't care but you care this much about her because she looks better teehee biology
Oh yeah lol I wouldnt give a shit if she wasnt nordic blue eyed girl JFL. Biology

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I you was gl she would find it very sad and she would try to help you by letting you fuck her and getting to ltr. Imagine that dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, prgfromnl and toolateforme
I you was gl she would find it very sad and she would try to help you by letting you fuck her and getting to ltr. Imagine that dude
Yeah, expecting females sharing their real nature is retarded.

what a cunt

Kpopmaxx and get a white koreaboo gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
she is gibbering some bluepill stuff that doesn't matter to you. ignore it. however, you don't have to act dominant or alpha like some people write here. that's nonsense too. its about looks, yes. but even if you would show her your "weak side" (imo its strong to do so tbh but people don't care, so whatever) she would still want you if you are attractive. she might think then "ohh he is so damaged and lost - I can cure him with my love" (similar to hybristophilia). But if you are not good looking enough she will "help" you with this kind of shit to make herself feel better. its unfair and shitty but it is how it is.

• +1
she is gibbering some bluepill stuff that doesn't matter to you. ignore it. however, you don't have to act dominant or alpha like some people write here. that's nonsense too. its about looks, yes. but even if you would show her your "weak side" (imo its strong to do so tbh but people don't care, so whatever) she would still want you if you are attractive. she might think then "ohh he is so damaged and lost - I can cure him with my love" (similar to hybristophilia). But if you are not good looking enough she will "help" you with this kind of shit to make herself feel better. its unfair and shitty but it is how it is.
Literally this. Even if I acted dominant if I am ugly it's over. Hold your frame theory is fucking utter nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
My brother literally cried in front of his gf because another jealous girl was destroying his reputation via social medias, he still fucks his gf EVERYDAY

It's all about looks (he is tall, has no UEE, has PCT, projected chin, decent jaw)

• +1
My brother literally cried in front of his gf because another jealous girl was destroying his reputation via social medias, he still fucks his gf EVERYDAY

It's all about looks (he is tall, has no UEE, has PCT, projected chin, decent jaw)
What is the meaning of life for ugly guys?

Literally this. Even if I acted dominant if I am ugly it's over. Hold your frame theory is fucking utter nonsense.
👍 you get it. also, ignore people that think LOOKING alpha is the key. (!) i don't mean alpha in terms of looking better / mogging others but alpha in terms of being the most masculine and strongest. it is NOT about primitive instincts of having the biggest and strongest man that can protect the family best like you would expect from animals. especially for younger girls those things don't matter. its mostly about the right bone growth (thats why height is important too but not musclemass). people here try to figure out the perfect male looks for a long time. I'm not that deep into this theory but you can look at guys like chico to be the ideal. Yes, if you would look like him, girls would treat you different. No matter WHAT you say.

• +1

View attachment 130201View attachment 130202View attachment 130203View attachment 130206

'no it's not like that'

👍 you get it. also, ignore people that think LOOKING alpha is the key. (!) i don't mean alpha in terms of looking better / mogging others but alpha in terms of being the most masculine and strongest. it is NOT about primitive instincts of having the biggest and strongest man that can protect the family best like you would expect from animals. especially for younger girls those things don't matter. its mostly about the right bone growth (thats why height is important too but not musclemass). people here try to figure out the perfect male looks for a long time. I'm not that deep into this theory but you can look at guys like chico to be the ideal. Yes, if you would look like him, girls would treat you different. No matter WHAT you say.
Literally lol. It's all about looks and proper bone growth. Alpha meme is bull fucking shit.

• +1
27 minutes ago