I’ve Developed an Allergy to My Own Thoughts.

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
@_MVP_ Every cognitive formation that dare arise within the rancid cavern of my mind, every ephemeral construct I once called a thought, is a neural toxin, triggering biochemical revulsion within the fibers of my very being. My ideas, my concepts, the so-called synaptic firings, have transformed into a noxious fume, suffocating my cerebral cortex and manifesting as physiological decay. Each flicker of mental engagement now serves as an autoimmune rebellion, as if my own consciousness has declared war upon its origin, rejecting its very existence.
Neurons fire, and immediately, I feel the
histamine storm ravaging beneath my skin—rashes, hives, welts of despair, born from the electric storms of failed cognition. Every ideation, every mental construct, is met with an epidermal eruption, a violent physiological rejection of the very thought itself. It’s as if my biological framework has grown tired of its futile attempts to understand this horrific existence and now seeks to purge every last remnant of cognitive engagement.
I try to cease the thoughts, but it’s impossible:feelswhy:. The very act of attempting to cease thought is itself a thought, an inescapable loop of neural self-immolation. My brain is like some vile thought-excreting machine, pumps out idea after idea, and with each one, my body’s revolt intensifies. @BigJimsWornOutTires @Vermilioncore Iam dying man. @TsarTsar444 There's no cure. @nullandvoid no escape.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, MoggerGaston, BigJimsWornOutTires and 4 others
@Tabula Rasa @thecel @Jova @the BULL @noobs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Tabula Rasa and StarvedEpi
Forgot to tag
@StarvedEpi @Gonthar @forevergymcelling @Defeatist

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Maybe I have consumed salvinorin B with 15 min trips. I think so.
It was so intense @ShowerMaxxing
I have time traveled.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi and ShowerMaxxing
Maybe I have consumed salvinorin B with 15 min trips. I think so.
It was so intense @ShowerMaxxing
I have time traveled.
The high IQ, subtle bumps of this Sahara thread are oddly reminiscent

• Love it
Reactions: Nazi Germany
The mold growing in the corners of my bathroom And I realizedthe mold knows more than I do. It’s been here, growing, thriving in the filth, while I rot away in my own despair. But it thrives without ego, without ambition. It just exists.
@gigell @mug @isis_Bleach @Whatever @lurking truecel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, BigJimsWornOutTires and Tabula Rasa
@MoggerGaston @PROMETHEUS @God-himself

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and MoggerGaston
Heil

• JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany
The throat of no exits

• +1