• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 29581

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 29581
Brutal and you're a 6'3 Nordic God
Why is everyone saying this? They dismiss my suffering because I am an "x" that makes me incapable of failing and feeling. Fuck this place.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Maximilian and Deleted member 24278
Why is everyone saying this? They dismiss my suffering because I am an "x" that makes me incapable of failing and feeling. Fuck this place.
I don't dismiss it, I understand your suffering buddy boyo, you're just a locationcel, if you were here you'd slay like no tomorrow

• Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie
I don't dismiss it, I understand your suffering buddy boyo, you're just a locationcel, if you were here you'd slay like no tomorrow
I don't care about sex I want to be beautiful. I want to look in the mirror and be smile I wish to be attractive truly ethereal.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
awkward pulp fiction GIF

me looking for someone who asked

• WTF
Lucky bastard! That's more than once a year if my math is correct! What the hell man!

• WTF
Shut up faggot

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Gaygymmaxx and HarrierDuBois
Lucky bastard! That's more than once a year if my math is correct! What the hell man!
The average normie fucks like 50 times a year

The average normie fucks like 50 times a year
Leave some for the rest of us! Damn you! You players give girls the wrong impression about us! I'm a nice guy but they don't give me a chance because guys like you! You make them think all guys are the same! Damn you!

• WTF
Leave some for the rest of us! Damn you! You players give girls the wrong impression about us! I'm a nice guy but they don't give me a chance because guys like you! You make them think all guys are the same! Damn you!
I literally only get LTB/femcels/post wall/gigawhores/fat sluts

I literally only get LTB/femcels/post wall/gigawhores/fat sluts
Does your corroded brain think im serious right now I feel like I'm talking to badg or xangsane

Or is this a bit

• JFL
Does your corroded brain think im serious right now I feel like I'm talking to badg or xangsane

Or is this a bit
It's a bit. If it was @Xangsane I'd just say:

Why do you think I should leave more beckies for you ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Gaygymmaxx
It's a bit. If it was @Xangsane I'd just say:

Why do you think I should leave more beckies for you ?
No I caught you. Too much rotting got you into character permanently. Don't try to deny it now...

No I caught you. Too much rotting got you into character permanently. Don't try to deny it now...
It's over I must stop rotting

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
When? I don’t remember this at all
African American man with disproportionate occipital bone right? I think I recommended surgery implant to balance the front and back of your skull along with bimax no?

• JFL
African American man with disproportionate occipital bone right? I think I recommended surgery implant to balance the front and back of your skull along with bimax no?
Yea I vaguely remember someone saying my occupit was too flat however I am not African American I am white so I have no idea who you’re talking about

Yea I vaguely remember someone saying my occupit was too flat however I am not African American I am white so I have no idea who you’re talking about
Amnesia level white in that case.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and whiteissuperior
1113+

Autism finding that number.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and HarrierDuBois
But how often have you masturbated?

@Beastimmung
My bio insinuates I don't look good now but will in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

Users who are viewing this thread

Back