I've done it... Hour long orgasms, anywhere, anytime...

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
So, some context before I explain my methods. I started learning about prostate orgasms about 3 weeks ago (although I knew about them for years). I always thought it was just a stronger "regular orgasm", but after learning that there multiple different types, and that it was more a "mind" thing rather than just physical stimulation, I was really curious. I already knew they were a lot stronger because in the past I had regular orgasms enhanced by prostate stimulation, so the motivation was definitely there. I was never bothered by it being considered a "gay" thing or whatever, although I'll be honest, I always got a bit angry whenever I heard people saying that males just can't have multiple orgasms, and that females had better orgasms etc... Especially since I personally, wasn't really satisfied with regular orgasms and considered myself more asexual than anything else. Since I wasn't quite comfortable putting things up my ass yet (I tried with a finger and was working up to it), I decided to start with Mindgasm instead to see if I'd even feel anything.

Anyway, for some reason, things just clicked really fast for me. I was already experienced in meditation, and got a pretty strong orgasm on the first day (maybe a bit too much shaking, will explain later on). After that, I instantly knew that "I HAVE TO DO THIS". So, over the following days, I sometimes did better, sometimes worse, but always had this new feeling in my perineum (prostate buzz basically). First week was pretty annoying at times, since I couldn't really control it that well, and had a particularly bad long car drive where I basically just collapsed into an orgasm once I got out, pretty sore and tired.

But MY GOD, was it worth it. After taking a break for a few days, I really got into it, and mastered a few techniques that work really well. My mindset has completely changed as well, as I used to not really be that interested in sex since penile orgasms were always a bit disappointing (although interestingly enough, I don't really have a refractory period). I have this unquenchable desire to get fucked now, and I can just have orgasm after orgasm, never stopping, all day, every day. I have been able to identify a few different types so far, but the REALLY GOOD ones, the ones that I'm doing all the time now, make my eyes rolls into the back of my skull, make me giggle and cry, make me feel like I'm drugs all the time, make me want to melt into the floor and JUST KEEP GOING, AND GOING UNTIL I FUCK MY BRAINS OUT, AND THEN AGAIN, UNTIL MY BODY DIES OF PLEASURE AND I'M SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

I'm not really vocal usually, but I've done everything from hyperventilating to screaming into my pillow when I'm having these. Too much shaking honestly lowers the pleasure for me (even though it might look impressive since it's a basically a seizure). I've noticed that the good ones are more just spine bending and slow contractions rather than shaking. I can do auto fucking with just my mind as well, but again, it seems like the most pleasurable orgasms are the ones with the least shaking (although I feel like screaming and I'm dying on the inside). The good ones are all full body orgasms. I've actually compared these with an Aneros (which I got after starting with mind only), and I've noticed that I often do better with nothing at all. I don't know if I've quite gotten to a super O yet, but I can definitely do orgasm after orgasm no problem. I'll try more models of the Aneros just for fun, and see which one works the best. I have a feeling that the Eupho will be the best since movement and subtlety seems to be far more important than brute force.

I do it with my clothes on (unless I'm in the bathroom already), so I can do it pretty much anywhere, anytime. Haven't dared going all the way in front of other people though, although I've had some mini orgasms in public. Longest session was around two hours, didn't want to go for longer since I was getting tired and had work to do (only to have more spasms at my computer while still being horny). There's no real limit to how many I can have, while length of every individual one seems to depend on how well I can focus on it. Doesn't really matter if it goes away though, I can have another in a few seconds if I really want to. To get the first one, I'd say it might take 1-2 minutes if I wasn't already really in the mood for it (it might also only take a few seconds). And to be honest, getting fucked feels so good that I think it's completely killed my desire for penile orgasms (not that I had much to begin with). And yes, all of my orgasms are completely dry, so no cleanup required.

Regarding how I feel... It's honestly a mix of spiritual combined with sexual. And almost like I'm drugs most of the time. Even when I'm not having any orgasms, the euphoria usually lasts for a while (and by that time I'm having another one). I've had a lot free time these past few weeks, but it's really addicting so I'll have to focus more on work now so I can get things done instead of just doing this (although I still plan on doing it every day, even if only a little bit since it doesn't really take that long when you can orgasm anywhere and very quickly). The whole initial buzz and energy down there might feel a little bit overwhelming at first, but you get used to and I think I'm doing pretty well now. I can see this being very useful for my meditation sessions as well, there's definitely a lot to learn from this.

AS FAR AS METHODS GO, I HAVE A FEW SO FAR (I'll divide them into mind only and physical, and only what's worked for me):

NOTE: Always relax and be in the mood, regardless of what method you are using.

MIND ONLY:

1. I clench my sphincter upwards by a bit (not too uncomfortable, but not too little either), while alternating contractions in my PC muscle (so from like 0% to 50%, back to 0% etc...). This method works the best for me, and gives me the best orgasms. Combine it with some other methods if you want even more stimulation. Always hold that anchored tension in your sphincter though, don't let go. Your PC muscle is the one doing all the movement.
  2. I think what's referred to as the "top" muscle in mindgasm, is actually the area just above the penis towards the belly button. There's a little dip there, if you press on it (gently), it should feel really good (you might even orgasm from this alone). Now you can do this physically, or you can imagine the sensations there once you know how it feels and it should enhance any other physical or mental stimulation. Alternatively you could try squeezing the tip of your penis with your hand, and then imagining the same sensation in your head. The feeling is a bit hard to describe, but I think it's that "I'm going to orgasm soon feeling" if you do it right.
  3. More of a mental one (in the other you're technically clenching muscles), think about getting fucked by whatever. Really get into that mindset. You want to get fucked, NO, YOU NEED TO GET FUCKED. Feel it inside of you as you beg for more. If you're good enough at imagining this (or whatever else gets you turned on), no need for any other stimulation. It's worked in my case, but it's a bit less powerful so far than the 1st method for me.
  4. Alternative mental method. Just focus on the sensations and energy in your body. Nothing else. This one also works pretty well, especially if you're good at meditation. Almost feels more spiritual.
  5. Only got this one to work once. By concentrating on my belly and breathing, I was able to get a full body orgasm that originated from there. Work in progress for me, check the Aneros forums as they have a few breathing techniques there (among many other things).
PHYSICAL:

1. Perineum massage can work. I've seen people use their finger and massage guns for it.
  2. Anal penetration and direct prostate stimulation with prostate massagers and muscle flexing, just like with the mind techniques. Alternatives include dildos, fingering, fisting, fuck machines etc...
  3. Point two in mind only, but you're actually touching yourself "I think what's referred to as the "top" muscle in mindgasm, is actually the area just above the penis towards the belly button. There's a little dip there, if you press on it (gently), it should feel really good (you might even orgasm from this alone). Now you can do this physically, or you can imagine the sensations there once you know how it feels and it should enhance any other physical or mental stimulation. Alternatively you could try squeezing the tip of your penis with your hand, and then imagining the same sensation in your head. The feeling is a bit hard to describe, but I think it's that "I'm going to orgasm soon feeling" if you do it right."
  4. Nipples. Try different techniques, stimulation there works very well for a lot of people and seems to be connected to the prostate in some way.
  5. I found a spot between the penis and belly button, where you can basically milk your prostate from the outside if you do it correctly. Might take a bit of experimentation. ( https://www.aneros.com/community/general-discussion/prostate-milking-from-belly/#post-2171 )
BONUS:

Not technically meant to induce an orgasm, but be sure to practice your kegels (reverse kegels too)! The stronger your muscles get, the easier any of the techniques will be and orgasms will definitely last longer. I don't think you need to use any substances to succeed, but you can try if you'd like, as they can work very well (just be careful). Drugs, herbs, food/diet and supplements can all help or hinder your progress.

TLDR: Just read the post. Oh, and as far as I know, mind techniques work similarly for women. Physical ones are a bit different obviously.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, thecel, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
I fucking hate the foid in your profile picture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, thecel, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
So, some context before I explain my methods. I started learning about prostate orgasms about 3 weeks ago (although I knew about them for years). I always thought it was just a stronger "regular orgasm", but after learning that there multiple different types, and that it was more a "mind" thing rather than just physical stimulation, I was really curious. I already knew they were a lot stronger because in the past I had regular orgasms enhanced by prostate stimulation, so the motivation was definitely there. I was never bothered by it being considered a "gay" thing or whatever, although I'll be honest, I always got a bit angry whenever I heard people saying that males just can't have multiple orgasms, and that females had better orgasms etc... Especially since I personally, wasn't really satisfied with regular orgasms and considered myself more asexual than anything else. Since I wasn't quite comfortable putting things up my ass yet (I tried with a finger and was working up to it), I decided to start with Mindgasm instead to see if I'd even feel anything.

Anyway, for some reason, things just clicked really fast for me. I was already experienced in meditation, and got a pretty strong orgasm on the first day (maybe a bit too much shaking, will explain later on). After that, I instantly knew that "I HAVE TO DO THIS". So, over the following days, I sometimes did better, sometimes worse, but always had this new feeling in my perineum (prostate buzz basically). First week was pretty annoying at times, since I couldn't really control it that well, and had a particularly bad long car drive where I basically just collapsed into an orgasm once I got out, pretty sore and tired.

But MY GOD, was it worth it. After taking a break for a few days, I really got into it, and mastered a few techniques that work really well. My mindset has completely changed as well, as I used to not really be that interested in sex since penile orgasms were always a bit disappointing (although interestingly enough, I don't really have a refractory period). I have this unquenchable desire to get fucked now, and I can just have orgasm after orgasm, never stopping, all day, every day. I have been able to identify a few different types so far, but the REALLY GOOD ones, the ones that I'm doing all the time now, make my eyes rolls into the back of my skull, make me giggle and cry, make me feel like I'm drugs all the time, make me want to melt into the floor and JUST KEEP GOING, AND GOING UNTIL I FUCK MY BRAINS OUT, AND THEN AGAIN, UNTIL MY BODY DIES OF PLEASURE AND I'M SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

I'm not really vocal usually, but I've done everything from hyperventilating to screaming into my pillow when I'm having these. Too much shaking honestly lowers the pleasure for me (even though it might look impressive since it's a basically a seizure). I've noticed that the good ones are more just spine bending and slow contractions rather than shaking. I can do auto fucking with just my mind as well, but again, it seems like the most pleasurable orgasms are the ones with the least shaking (although I feel like screaming and I'm dying on the inside). The good ones are all full body orgasms. I've actually compared these with an Aneros (which I got after starting with mind only), and I've noticed that I often do better with nothing at all. I don't know if I've quite gotten to a super O yet, but I can definitely do orgasm after orgasm no problem. I'll try more models of the Aneros just for fun, and see which one works the best. I have a feeling that the Eupho will be the best since movement and subtlety seems to be far more important than brute force.

I do it with my clothes on (unless I'm in the bathroom already), so I can do it pretty much anywhere, anytime. Haven't dared going all the way in front of other people though, although I've had some mini orgasms in public. Longest session was around two hours, didn't want to go for longer since I was getting tired and had work to do (only to have more spasms at my computer while still being horny). There's no real limit to how many I can have, while length of every individual one seems to depend on how well I can focus on it. Doesn't really matter if it goes away though, I can have another in a few seconds if I really want to. To get the first one, I'd say it might take 1-2 minutes if I wasn't already really in the mood for it (it might also only take a few seconds). And to be honest, getting fucked feels so good that I think it's completely killed my desire for penile orgasms (not that I had much to begin with). And yes, all of my orgasms are completely dry, so no cleanup required.

Regarding how I feel... It's honestly a mix of spiritual combined with sexual. And almost like I'm drugs most of the time. Even when I'm not having any orgasms, the euphoria usually lasts for a while (and by that time I'm having another one). I've had a lot free time these past few weeks, but it's really addicting so I'll have to focus more on work now so I can get things done instead of just doing this (although I still plan on doing it every day, even if only a little bit since it doesn't really take that long when you can orgasm anywhere and very quickly). The whole initial buzz and energy down there might feel a little bit overwhelming at first, but you get used to and I think I'm doing pretty well now. I can see this being very useful for my meditation sessions as well, there's definitely a lot to learn from this.

AS FAR AS METHODS GO, I HAVE A FEW SO FAR (I'll divide them into mind only and physical, and only what's worked for me):

NOTE: Always relax and be in the mood, regardless of what method you are using.

MIND ONLY:

1. I clench my sphincter upwards by a bit (not too uncomfortable, but not too little either), while alternating contractions in my PC muscle (so from like 0% to 50%, back to 0% etc...). This method works the best for me, and gives me the best orgasms. Combine it with some other methods if you want even more stimulation. Always hold that anchored tension in your sphincter though, don't let go. Your PC muscle is the one doing all the movement.
  2. I think what's referred to as the "top" muscle in mindgasm, is actually the area just above the penis towards the belly button. There's a little dip there, if you press on it (gently), it should feel really good (you might even orgasm from this alone). Now you can do this physically, or you can imagine the sensations there once you know how it feels and it should enhance any other physical or mental stimulation. Alternatively you could try squeezing the tip of your penis with your hand, and then imagining the same sensation in your head. The feeling is a bit hard to describe, but I think it's that "I'm going to orgasm soon feeling" if you do it right.
  3. More of a mental one (in the other you're technically clenching muscles), think about getting fucked by whatever. Really get into that mindset. You want to get fucked, NO, YOU NEED TO GET FUCKED. Feel it inside of you as you beg for more. If you're good enough at imagining this (or whatever else gets you turned on), no need for any other stimulation. It's worked in my case, but it's a bit less powerful so far than the 1st method for me.
  4. Alternative mental method. Just focus on the sensations and energy in your body. Nothing else. This one also works pretty well, especially if you're good at meditation. Almost feels more spiritual.
  5. Only got this one to work once. By concentrating on my belly and breathing, I was able to get a full body orgasm that originated from there. Work in progress for me, check the Aneros forums as they have a few breathing techniques there (among many other things).
PHYSICAL:

1. Perineum massage can work. I've seen people use their finger and massage guns for it.
  2. Anal penetration and direct prostate stimulation with prostate massagers and muscle flexing, just like with the mind techniques. Alternatives include dildos, fingering, fisting, fuck machines etc...
  3. Point two in mind only, but you're actually touching yourself "I think what's referred to as the "top" muscle in mindgasm, is actually the area just above the penis towards the belly button. There's a little dip there, if you press on it (gently), it should feel really good (you might even orgasm from this alone). Now you can do this physically, or you can imagine the sensations there once you know how it feels and it should enhance any other physical or mental stimulation. Alternatively you could try squeezing the tip of your penis with your hand, and then imagining the same sensation in your head. The feeling is a bit hard to describe, but I think it's that "I'm going to orgasm soon feeling" if you do it right."
  4. Nipples. Try different techniques, stimulation there works very well for a lot of people and seems to be connected to the prostate in some way.
  5. I found a spot between the penis and belly button, where you can basically milk your prostate from the outside if you do it correctly. Might take a bit of experimentation. ( https://www.aneros.com/community/general-discussion/prostate-milking-from-belly/#post-2171 )
BONUS:

Not technically meant to induce an orgasm, but be sure to practice your kegels (reverse kegels too)! The stronger your muscles get, the easier any of the techniques will be and orgasms will definitely last longer. I don't think you need to use any substances to succeed, but you can try if you'd like, as they can work very well (just be careful). Drugs, herbs, food/diet and supplements can all help or hinder your progress.

TLDR: Just read the post. Oh, and as far as I know, mind techniques work similarly for women. Physical ones are a bit different obviously.
Not a single molecule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and FailedNormieManlet
Haram

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, babouchelelouche and FailedNormieManlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, thecel, JizzFarmer and 2 others
I want to learn all about that but I ain't got the timez to real all that. I think my mind is turning primitive or something.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
not a photon

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Gargantuan bible of peer reviewed musings nobody read as mental gymnastics for why OP is definitely not a faggot.

bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 22124
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thecel