I've experienced being a rich sub5

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
I've experienced being genuinely rich unlike most on this forum, I don't want to dox my net worth but I had a majority holding in a tech company that took off when I was fat.

Tbh, it did make a difference in dating to take a girl back to a luxury apt or holiday villa, but the difference is minimal in comparison to actually being more attractive. For sure girls get impressed by it considering I dress lowkey and don't flex on social media, so it's not expected. However there are downsides, it's arguably not great, since you are just expected to pay for expensive meals on dates, and you don't even get a thank you. Like, I'd take some girl that was 8/10 to a rly expensive restaurant on dates, and it kinda became 'the usual' and even then that 8/10 girl broke up with me in the end. Where as if a guy is just running a normal job, I think there's at least more gratuity for leading with your wallet, as ill advised as we know that to be.

Aside from the obvious benefits to moneymaxxing making your life easier in paying bills and being able to afford cool stuff you fancy, the impact on dating is kind of a mixed bag at best. I can see how people go down the goldigger route to get a girl out of their looksmatch, it's a trap you can fall into. Men on the other hand give you a lot more respect without wanting anything from you, it's like the intellectual equivalent of being able to bench press 4 plates lol, instantly men are like "damn, you must have some interesting insights into life". But girls? not into it the way some like to believe.

I've seen a far greater roi in quality of dating life by improving my looks tbh, and I think redpillers overstate how much women are attracted to "guys with money".

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rg1235, T50 Mogger, Timmy and 21 others
Looks, Status, Location have biggest ROI

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, mathis, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
omg bro i watched you stuff! wow welcome sir!

I've experienced being genuinely rich unlike most on this forum, I don't want to dox my net worth but I had a majority holding in a tech company that took off when I was fat.

View attachment 3024198
Tbh, it did make a difference in dating to take a girl back to a luxury apt or holiday villa, but the difference is minimal in comparison to actually being more attractive. For sure girls get impressed by it considering I dress lowkey and don't flex on social media, so it's not expected. However there are downsides, it's arguably not great, since you are just expected to pay for expensive meals on dates, and you don't even get a thank you. Like, I'd take some girl that was 8/10 to a rly expensive restaurant on dates, and it kinda became 'the usual' and even then that 8/10 girl broke up with me in the end. Where as if a guy is just running a normal job, I think there's at least more gratuity for leading with your wallet, as ill advised as we know that to be.

Aside from the obvious benefits to moneymaxxing making your life easier in paying bills and being able to afford cool stuff you fancy, the impact on dating is kind of a mixed bag at best. I can see how people go down the goldigger route to get a girl out of their looksmatch, it's a trap you can fall into. Men on the other hand give you a lot more respect without wanting anything from you, it's like the intellectual equivalent of being able to bench press 4 plates lol, instantly men are like "damn, you must have some interesting insights into life". But girls? not into it the way some like to believe.

I've seen a far greater roi in quality of dating life by improving my looks tbh, and I think redpillers overstate how much women are attracted to "guys with money".
Agree. High IQ post. Money is a multiplier. It will allow you to expand your limits regarding which environments you access and people you meet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
This is why as soon as I make it financially I will get surgery

View attachment 3024198

Just curious, what careers would you recommend to someone young? I'm looking into colleges for Finance, atm

View attachment 3024198

People on the limb lengthening forum and have undergone LL say money and location bring the highest ROI in terms of dating.

That guy on a photo isn’t a sub5 he is an epitome of normie

I dress lowkey and don't flex on social media

This is where you went wrong. The whole concept of getting rich for women is to stand out from the crowd and flex on normies. You can't be rich and dress like an average bum, jfl. Money brings respect when you show people that you're rich. And that respect leads to status.

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
This is where you went wrong. The whole concept of getting rich for women is to stand out from the crowd and flex on normies. You can't be rich and dress like an average bum, jfl. Money brings respect when you show people that you're rich. And that respect leads to status.

Disagree.

OP should continue his modest lifestyle, because the "respect" he would get by living a flashy lifestyle is not genuine.

All he would attract are leeches that would show him false respect and with the purpose of gaining something out of him.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Disagree.

OP should continue his modest lifestyle, because the "respect" he would get by living a flashy lifestyle is not genuine.

All he would attract are leeches that would show him false respect and with the purpose of gaining something out of him.

Wdym not genuine? What do you count as genuine respect, jfl. People respect achievements, and getting rich is a massive achievement.

There will be leeches of course, but you can easily avoid them.

This guy is right. having money and not knowing how to spend it is the same like not having money. it is the same as having a big cock, how can it matter when nobody knows about it and you just jerk off alone?

of course you are a tech nerd… money is the amplifier for the rest of your life. but if your life sucks and you are a worm its pointless. girls arent prostitutes jfl. as a man you need to be a jack of all trades as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: ascension
like imagine a wealthy softmaxed mtn-htn making 200k a year, big social circle, NT, fun lifestyle. who is gonna choose some random FAT tech billionaire instead to do what with him, go eat some gold foiled steak together jfl.

fucking WATER THREAD

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Wdym not genuine? What do you count as genuine respect, jfl. People respect achievements, and getting rich is a massive achievement.

This guy

images

can dress up like this with $20,000 worth of items

Picsart 24 07 11 09 20 08 314

And people would still see him as a textbook beta subconsciously. The respect isn't instinctive, it's superficial. The thought process is "he looks scrawny, weak, effeminate, but aleast he's got money, so I respect him."

Whereas you see him with a plain t-shirt,

s-o-to-moose-ali-khan-one-of-the-first-south-asian-male-v0-9sjloj58zi3a1.jpg

It's instinctual respect. It's a series of "oh damn he looks hella fine, looks sharp, in shape, he gets my respect."

Don't get me wrong, Sundai is more accomplished than any dalit on this forum but that's the psychology.

There will be leeches of course, but you can easily avoid them.

Not as easy as you make it sound. People don't twiddle their fingers and laugh maniacally; it's a series of "hey my x,y,z died and we've been friends since...."

• JFL
Reactions: ascension