I've felt this way since I first smoked weed in 2013 and possibly since before that

soulless_npc

soulless_npc

angels & demons
Screenshot 20240525 1651582

Your losing it m8 , wake up!!!

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Me too, weed destroyed my mental health and life. My social anxiety skyrocketed after starting weed

I already had mental health issues due to some unfortunate life experiences but weed triggered just a full out psychosis in my teens.

Starting weed is my biggest regret in life, some bad experiences were out of my control but smoking weed was my mistake.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Me too, weed destroyed my mental health and life. My social anxiety skyrocketed after starting weed

I already had mental health issues due to some unfortunate life experiences but weed triggered just a full out psychosis in my teens.

Starting weed is my biggest regret in life, some bad experiences were out of my control but smoking weed was my mistake.
If you start it when you're a kid who is still growing up it makes you crazy. Only after being off weed for a long time I can look back at shit and realize how my thought processes made no rational sense. I was absolutely insane for years, weed wasted so much of my time.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
If you start it when you're a kid who is still growing up it makes you crazy. Only after being off weed for a long time I can look back at shit and realize how my thought processes made no rational sense. I was absolutely insane for years, weed wasted so much of my time.
I started it very very young it ruined my brain. The first few sessions were kinda good because it was a novel experience but afterwards it caused just unreal levels of social anxiety, paranoia, lethargy and psychosis.

As I said, one of my biggest regrets in life.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc