Ive found this information about amphetamine neurotoxicity. Ive decided its not safe to use amphetamine

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
I found some studies about amphetamine neurotoxicity

However, in the most relevant animal model, 4 weeks of treatment with an amphetamine similar to the pharmaceutical Adderal produced plasma concentrations in adult baboons and squirrel monkeys that matched human ADHD patients after clinical treatment, and both species showed a 30−50% reduction in striatal dopamine, its major metabolite, its rate-limiting enzyme, its membrane transporter, and its vesicular transporter
Source:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16808729/

So don't take speed/amphetamine/adhd drugs and stick to brain safe drugs only that are proven to be not neurotoxic such as opiates
I'm glad I didn't got into a amphetamine habit. I only ever used amphetamine 2 times in my lifetime so it should have no permanent effect on my brain.

If you have already been abusing amphetamine or adhd drugs though then the first thing you gotta do is to stop and then there are some supplements you can take to reverse neurotoxicity such as nomifensine ,melatonin , coenzyme q10 , baicalein, methyllycaconitine and glutathione

Recent studies in animals have produced evidence for neuroprotection against amphetamine-mediated toxicity by several substances, including nomifensine 217, methyllycaconitine 218, coenzyme Q10 219, baicalein 220 and melatonin 221. In addition, impairment of learned place preference consolidation by amphetamine-induced neurotoxicity was ameliorated by administration of a glutathione precursor

@Psychophilly
@Alex MACHO
@Eriot Lodger
@_MVP_

//ThomasDOM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 23231
Stick to safe non neurotoxic drugs like opiates only . Don't take amphetamine because it's neurotoxic

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
There are some users here who have taken ADHD drugs since they were kids. They might even be fucked for life. Perhaps if they take those supplements I listed in OP they could recover though.

//Thomas DOM

Last edited:
There are some users here who have taken ADHD drugs since they were kids. They might even be fucked for life. Perhaps if they take those supplements I listed in OP they could recover though.

//Thomas DOM
I am one of those users. I want to talk to an actual neuroscientist about this though, but it's hard to get in touch with one.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I am one of those users. I want to talk to an actual neuroscientist about this though, but it's hard to get in touch with one.

Ask @TsarTsar444 . He is a doctor

//Thomas DOM

Sound bs, what toxicity it does ?

Sound bs, what toxicity it does ?

Toxic to dopaminergic neurons and receptors , harms dopamine transporter (DAT) etc , decreases grey matter

//Thomas DOM

or have all nutrients required to make new dopamine

where to get opiates from? at least i can get addies by saying i have adhd.

just get laced by a jealous ass mf theory.
Not necessarily. It depends on what kind of opiates you buy. Some people sell pharmaceutical brands

//Thomas DOM

Ive heard its neuroprotective at low doses

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Stick to safe non neurotoxic drugs like opiates
zQshxZm.png

Attachments

• op is a nigger.gif
    op is a nigger.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back