I've gone through half my AP book

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
For computer science. I'm such a fucking cuck but I have no chance of ascending in high school, so it's really the only thing I can do.

Gymceling
Moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, RedKeyboard and Peachy
no AP book for your autism tbh

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I'm not an aspie you nigger. I wish I was mentally retarded so I wouldn't know how this world treats me though.
2205.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Good work dude, grademaxxing is legit to a certain extent.

Do you understand it well? Any tips for helping out other bros in studying? Will you upvote this post?

• +1
Lmao i fucking hated that class. I didn't show to any of the lessons and managed to a 3 on the AP without knowing anything

I FUCKING WANTED AP PSYCH THIS YEAR BUT THEY DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ME:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Good work dude, grademaxxing is legit to a certain extent.

Do you understand it well? Any tips for helping out other bros in studying? Will you upvote this post?
I don't remember the last 5 pages but yeah I remember most of it lol. Studying is pretty easy for me tbh. I just pop on some music, maybe a video while I'm at it, and can multimask my way through everything.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and RedKeyboard
I don't remember the last 5 pages but yeah I remember most of it lol. Studying is pretty easy for me tbh. I just pop on some music, maybe a video while I'm at it, and can multimask my way through everything.
if ur iq is that high studymax to moneymax. youll have a good life bro

In my AP compsci class I only read the part that was on the AP exam. It was only ~250 pages.

• JFL
Use that knowledge to help out yourself and the community. Go make bank on selling high quality, realistic, automated sex dolls that speak.

>Millionaire in a week

• JFL
its been 3 months since ive been blackpilled. every day it gets harder to cope but somedays have dopamine spikes. how will u cope u are still in HS

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
if ur iq is that high studymax to moneymax. youll have a good life bro
You seriously don't need a good IQ at all. Just work rally hard ded srs
its been 3 months since ive been blackpilled. every day it gets harder to cope but somedays have dopamine spikes. how will u cope u are still in HS
Probably video games and social circle while I can.
Lmao i fucking hated that class. I didn't show to any of the lessons and managed to a 3 on the AP without knowing anything

I FUCKING WANTED AP PSYCH THIS YEAR BUT THEY DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ME:feelswah::feelswah:
A 3 is good not knowing anything. Out teacher told us in order to get a 4, you should atleast be studying outside of class so I went overboard.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Probably video games and social circle while I can.
dont do video games u will not remember it it consumed me for years. not a single memorable thing came out of it. "muh moderation" is bs. its a complete waste, social max 10000x. fill ur void with experiences or be forever reminded of coping subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and RedKeyboard
dont do video games u will not remember it it consumed me for years. not a single memorable thing came out of it. "muh moderation" is bs. its a complete waste, social max 10000x. fill ur void with experiences or be forever reminded of coping subhumanity.

Yeah videogames are aren't that good of a cope in the long run. A better cope would be gymcelling in the fullest, or prolonged masturbation etc Something that will have substantial, constant, physical effects.

• +1
Yeah videogames are aren't that good of a cope in the long run. A better cope would be gymcelling in the fullest, or prolonged masturbation etc Something that will have substantial, constant, physical effects.
I don't have that much time for video games anyways. My scoical group is pretty NT, but also plays video games so it's cool. I only play wwhen I can, but I usually rather watch something tbh. Maybe I'm just outgrowing online games.
Single player ones are still good though. They're one of the best copes.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and RedKeyboard