• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, Eren, Goth and 1 other person
looks like shit, kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
my mom does this to johnny depp

whenever her husband is working, she just stares at depps pictures for literal minutes. even talks to an AI version of his

women are cringe

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Kamui, Subhuman232 and 2 others

whenever her husband is working, she just stares at depps pictures for literal minutes. even talks to an AI version of his

women are cringe
They are indeed

Just watch this. Unbelievable how normies care so much about random celebs who wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Kamui and the BULL
They are indeed

Just watch this. Unbelievable how normies care so much about random celebs who wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire

imagine when maher passes away

these bitches gonna be crying as if the north korean leader just passed away

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Kamui
Nothing like a 7:40am thread while sipping a Monster to start a full day of shitposting :feelsokman:
Do you have a job?

I like drinking monster but I always feel like shit after

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
Do you have a job?

I like drinking monster but I always feel like shit after
Yeah I start at 9, working from home today jfl

• +1
Reactions: Eren

women are cringe
They are indeed

Niggas like Johnny Depp were once in a generation tier moggers, literally had every JB by the throat in their primes

A friend I have on discord that goes to ASU tells me his experience of how Jude Bellingham visited his campus one day and at first thought that someone was getting murdered cuz of all the screaming he heard but in actuality it was all the foids foaming at the mouth over the sight of a status maxxed Chadrone in person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and buflek
Niggas like Johnny Depp were once in a generation tier moggers, literally had every JB by the throat in their primes

A friend I have on discord that goes to ASU tells me his experience of how Jude Bellingham visited his campus one day and at first thought that someone was getting murdered cuz of all the screaming he heard but in actuality it was all the foids foaming at the mouth over the sight of a status maxxed Chadrone in person
Except Jude bellendam is htn

mhmd

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
framecel hipcel