I've gotten so low T

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I remember back in 2019 when I'd be racist as shit, ask members to meetup to fight and beat them up. Literally no fear whatsoever.

Now? I'm lazy 24/7, I sit behind my laptop the entire day and I barely gymmax and I fap too much. My T levels are probably shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, karbo and 8 others
I remember back in 2019 when I'd be racist as shit, ask members to meetup to fight and beat them up. Literally no fear whatsoever.

Now? I'm lazy 24/7, I sit behind my laptop the entire day and I barely gymmax and I fap too much. My T levels are probably shit
I think your cortisol spiked up, since you're going to that IT college. There's nothing worse than getting your ass fucked by government education.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
inject T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Not enough showers and daily haircuts.

• +1
I remember back in 2019 when I'd be racist as shit, ask members to meetup to fight and beat them up. Literally no fear whatsoever

Tenor 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, Ritalincell and 4 others
I'm gonna nofapmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others

Do NoFap and everything will be a domino effect, I am on day 5 and I am working out twice as hard than I had before no fap and my dick looks thicker than usual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Do NoFap and everything will be a domino effect, I am on day 5 and I am working out twice as hard than I had before no fap and my dick looks thicker than usual
Just retain semen bro, that’ll help you get girls.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, Ritalincell and 2 others
It gives motivation, you low iq cum brain
Omg I got work done or something after I didn’t touch myself, it has to be semen retention, there’s no other explanation.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
maybe just fried dopamine receptors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
How tall are you

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, Ritalincell and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Inject asap you low T bitch

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Rather be that than a slanty eyed alien
Keep crying while gooks fuck white women cause of their slanty hunter eyes and cuck you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and 1 other person
Keep crying while gooks fuck white women cause of their slanty hunter eyes and cuck you
Ching Chong Chang Chong I'm sollyyyy I don't understand you whitu manuuuu

None of you chinks fuck shit except of dogs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, Ritalincell and 2 others
Ching Chong Chang Chong I'm sollyyyy I don't understand you whitu manuuuu

None of you chinks fuck shit except of dogs
C9E2015E 9F58 43FE 915A CC88E56953E4

Keep barking for hapas who are taking hot Latina women. We fuck all white girls, they’re our whores. They love our exotic ness. We cuck you long faces subhuman cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10491, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
View attachment 345476
Keep barking for hapas who are taking hot Latina women. We fuck all white girls, they’re our whores. They love our exotic ness. We cuck you long faces subhuman cucks.
Chink looks like shit and you chinks only fuck dogs. Keep coping because you know all statistics show you ching Chong ain't shit. I'll knock you out cold faggot
View attachment 345476
I'm actually gonna look at that pic some longer just to imagine the amount of white women that wouldn't want him hahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2403
Chink looks like shit and you chinks only fuck dogs. Keep coping because you know all statistics show you ching Chong ain't shit. I'll knock you out cold faggot

I'm actually gonna look at that pic some longer just to imagine the amount of white women that wouldn't want him hahaha
B687AA2A C58A 42D3 8DB8 FC15E0C6EB1D

Keep barking you Low Prenatal T, narrow faced, deformed cuck. The average gook T mogs you, u would let them fuck your wife. Jfl at u cuck. I’ve never seen a good looking long faced guy in my life, Ryan Gosling is subhuman I’m sorry. It is over.

Hapa mogs u to oblivion cause he looks normal. White cope, ethnics mog u it’s over.

AF3DA25C 2290 43B8 930B F2E61A5E6B27

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
View attachment 345479

Keep barking you Low Prenatal T, narrow faced, deformed cuck. The average gook T mogs you, u would let them fuck your wife. Jfl at u cuck. I’ve never seen a good looking long faced guy in my life, Ryan Gosling is subhuman I’m sorry. It is over.
Lmao my midface isn't even close to that long its just slightly below 0.90. Keep replying to every single post to you in my thread like a little submissive slanty eyed alien because you know you were doomed the second you came out of your bleached whore mother's loose pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2486, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Lmao my midface isn't even close to that long its just slightly below 0.90. Keep replying to every single post to you in my thread like a little submissive slanty eyed alien because you know you were doomed the second you came out of your bleached whore mother's loose pussy
0 gook policy jfl

• +1
Lmao my midface isn't even close to that long its just slightly below 0.90.
48D6FE70 7726 4AAC 927F 55CA577A8283

This nigga’s face is an airport runway and he’s calling gooks ugly. Your harmony is non existent. Mine is 1.08, I T mog you to oblivion, keep barking for me, I will always be more alpha than you, you will always be a ferret, scrambling after me. You’re a future betabuxxer. Keep crying for Chinks that T mog you, you are forever subhuman.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10491 and Deleted member 6401
View attachment 345483

This nigga’s face is an airport runway and he’s calling gooks ugly. Your harmony is non existent. Mine is 1.08, I T mog you to oblivion, keep barking for me, I will always be more alpha than you, you will always be a ferret, scrambling after me. You’re a future betabuxxer. Keep crying for Chinks that T mog you, you are forever subhuman.
Lmao if I saw you irl I'd cut your chink head off you probably look like shit despite that ratio. My midface isn't even that long though it's still unideal and I still mog your yellow alienass either way. Keep crying Chingchong
View attachment 345483

Gonna go play basketball rn can't wait for ur reply

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2403
Lmao if I saw you irl I'd cut your chink head off you probably look like shit despite that ratio. My midface isn't even that long though it's still unideal and I still mog your yellow alienass either way. Keep crying Chingchong

Gonna go play basketball rn can't wait for ur reply
Keep crying for my compact midface, small nose and good harmony. You know ur subhuman when you only have ur race to be proud of, future SEAmaxxer cuck. Me and ER could easily low inhib mog your pussy

1DDC55F4 EA5B 49B6 B6A6 E8B90DC24BD2

I AM WHITE I AM WHITE I AM WHITE I MOG CHINKS DID U HEAR IM WHITE BTW??

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10491 and Deleted member 6401
Keep crying for my compact midface, small nose and good harmony. You know ur subhuman when you only have ur race to be proud of, future SEAmaxxer cuck. Me and ER could easily low inhib mog your pussy

View attachment 345490

I AM WHITE I AM WHITE I AM WHITE I MOG CHINKS DID U HEAR IM WHITE BTW??
Nope never said I'm even proud to be white to begin with just said I'm proud not to be Asian.

Your compact midface and positive features are meaningless when you're a panfaced yellow skinned alien. Gook.

• +1