I've had enough with you losers

jeff22

jeff22

Bronze
No, actually you guys are pathetic, you spend HOURS on the forum learning different shit but do nothing with the knowledge, realistically you might think it's over but you haven't even given it a try, all you incels that spent over a year on this website and still haven't got laid or ascend need to fucking rope, you will forever be a low IQ LTN fucking loser. You're fucking lazy and I wouldn't give you a single ounce of my pity when I see you getting cucked just for even a taste of pussy. It's not hard to ascend or even get laid, just gym max and some MTB will give you a one-night stand. fucking losers....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, ryuken, ProBono and 5 others
Unironically a lot of ppl on here

• +1
Reactions: ss07
Unironically a lot of ppl on here
Yeah, I know and it's sad, At a point this forum was filled with people trying new stuff out and sharing knowledge from experience, but now it's an echo chamber of losers who spend all their time here and take it for the real world. it's sad, we should have a locked forum for high mtn and above who go outside

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow and ss07
Ps if ur hard stuck low mtn ropemax or get cucked

legit volcels.org

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow
No, actually you guys are pathetic, you spend HOURS on the forum learning different shit but do nothing with the knowledge, realistically you might think it's over but you haven't even given it a try, all you incels that spent over a year on this website and still haven't got laid or ascend need to fucking rope, you will forever be a low IQ LTN fucking loser. You're fucking lazy and I wouldn't give you a single ounce of my pity when I see you getting cucked just for even a taste of pussy. It's not hard to ascend or even get laid, just gym max and some MTB will give you a one-night stand. fucking losers....
good bait loser

• +1
Reactions: ey88
we get it bro ur a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Lord Shadow and ey88
You are actively fighting the idea of changing your life because you read words on a screen with theories you don't even fucking know are true, ur a low IQ bum

• Ugh..
i’m going to miss you so much

• JFL
Reactions: ey88 and ryuken
You are actively fighting the idea of changing your life because you read words on a screen with theories you don't even fucking know are true, ur a low IQ bum
Bro what are you even talking about?

Just because I go on this forum doesn’t mean I don’t live a good life

I have lots of friends, go to university, and I am just generally happy

Bro what are you even talking about?

Just because I go on this forum doesn’t mean I don’t live a good life

I have lots of friends, go to university, and I am just generally happy
Yeah but again this goes off rail to my main point, you are on this forum to achieve better looks for female attention. If your not ascended yet that's 100% on you.

• +1
At a point this forum was filled with people trying new stuff

wtf nigga

Yeah but again this goes off rail to my main point, you are on this forum to achieve better looks for female attention. If your not ascended yet that's 100% on you.
I mean I am already fine looking

And I like talking to my friends on here

I mean I am already fine looking

And I like talking to my friends on here
Ig bro, But realistically if that were the case you would have ignored my post, don't cope to yourself and use some metacognition to ascend

• +1