Shit is officially mainstream

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Deleted member 67869, Lookologist003 and 23 others
For normies it's just meme brainrot.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Lookologist003, likenesss and 11 others
Yeah, I first heard mog and Chad being used irl 4 years ago by some aspie at school. Now I hear normies saying the words incel, mew, Chad, Stacy, mog, looksmax at least once a month.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67869, try2beme, Lookologist003 and 8 others
not rly

i thought so too becsuse my normie mate kept saying stuff like "mogging, mewing" etc but then i jokingly asked him how long he mewed today and he said he tried a few minutes at morning

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, Lookologist003, the BULL and 11 others
mog has become way more popular than I thought it would

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Matthias8272
not rly

i thought so too becsuse my normie mate kept saying stuff like "mogging, mewing" etc but then i jokingly asked him how long he mewed today and he said he tried a few minutes at morning
mog has become way more popular than I thought it would
The guy who said it was telling me about his brothers, he said "here's a pic of me mogging them"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, the BULL, likenesss and 6 others
Girl in the club last Saturday kept asking if i mew while the others straight up asked why are you so hot? Why are you so chiselled etc and proceeded to grab my tits

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss and ReadBooksEveryday
Can somebody explain me what mog means

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, disheartenedcel, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
In 4 years everyone will know what a bimax is. Girls will create methods for discovering hidden surgeries and the cat would officially be out the bag.

In 4 years everyone will know what a bimax is. Girls will create methods for discovering hidden surgeries and the cat would officially be out the bag.
It already is

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and butterworld
From two different guys. Never thought I'd see the day

Shit is officially mainstream
IMG 9880

A millennial and a boomer

have you retards not noticed how looksmaxing has gone mainstream / become brainrot

You seriously that 90% of young people don't know about it already ? This website is literally one google search away from normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and butterworld
You seriously that 90% of young people don't know about it already ? This website is literally one google search away from normies
Crypto/stocks is mainstream and most people can’t explain supply and demand. Even if they’re exposed to what jaw surgery is the thought of it isn’t going to linger in their brains like the autists here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 67869
Crypto/stocks is mainstream and most people can’t explain supply and demand. Even if they’re exposed to what jaw surgery is the thought of it isn’t going to linger in their brains like the autists here
Yea that's another story but still a lot more competition with softmaxxes and light hardmaxxes like fillers n shit

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Girl in the club last Saturday kept asking if i mew while the others straight up asked why are you so hot? Why are you so chiselled etc and proceeded to grab my tits
sure

• +1
Reactions: infini
You have just been sexually assaulted.

• So Sad
Reactions: infini
Incel is the new "fascist".

asked him how long he mewed today and he said he tried a few minutes at morning
Careful, you're gonna have serious competition soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and buflek
Careful, you're gonna have serious competition soon
he said he couldnt breath when putting is tongue up which means he got a small af palate and narrow air ways so i doubt it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Lookologist003
Legit. Normies say these words with the meanings detached. They do that with many words actually. I wonder why they don't communicate with only grunts and facial expressions.

not rly

Ask him where the maxilla is to perform a sentience-check on him. He might soon become aware.

he said he couldnt breath when putting is tongue up which means he got a small af palate and narrow air ways so i doubt it
What's his PSL?

You have just been sexually assaulted.
I’ve had a lifetime of being underestimated. Just came back from the pub now and this horny milf having to restrain herself taking me to her second house jfl. Her coming back from south of England after all the possible days to meet me and she still had herself constantly buying me 🍷 , extending the convo longer, admitting I’m better looking than her ex and current and kept letting me psychoanalyse her as I was hugging her fat arse ala climb hug over and over. Guess I’m ascending boyos. Even the one bartender who eyes me/ talking to before was mirin/commenting/jealous. I’ll ask her out next time. The power of a MTN I suppose?…