I've inadvertently scared the shit out of a foid from the gym and I think she's convinced I'm stalking her now and idk what to do

T

Turtle

Silver
There's this 8/10 hourglass figure Indian foid who I've been seeing at the gym since last winter and the first time I saw her there her and her friend kept fucking staring at me with the most disgusted look, especially her friend, like they'd literally turn around on the treadmill to look at me, so obviously I'm gunna look back, we've been exchanging weirded out stares for a while now until I decided to just smile at her, she smiled back and even smiled at me first when I biked past her in the street one time, I saw her again at the traffic lights so I gave her a friendly nod and she quicky smiled and looked away fast at whilst brushing her hair, I even biked past her on an overpass one time and did the same thing and she had the same reaction from before, I just nod at familiar people because that's just the kinda beta person i am i guess

Only problem is from her perspective it looks like I keep fucking bumping into her in different places around town, what I'm extremely worried about is last month I biked past this small row of houses looking for a bin to chuck my soda in and there was a hot foid standing outside the door texting so I looked and lo and behold, it was fucking her! We made eye contact and everything... I felt like such a fucking piece of shit but I genuinely didn't even know it was her until I saw her face, like not only have I creeped her out before by being a subhuman autist and existing near her in the gym, now I've literally looked at her outside her house FFS, so she 100% thinks she's got a stalker now, thankfully I didn't nod when I saw her there I looked away fast as fuck

I'm worried about her contacting the gym staff to get me spoken to and removed or even getting police involved, wtf do I do then? Am I going to charges for fucking stalking because I've accidentally crossed paths with her and smiled and nodded at her a few times, if anything happens from this I'm genuinely roping because that's the final sign that I will need that I'm so subhuman I immediately make girls think I'm stalking them or some shit

Saw her today and she was wearing her usual revealing AF attire and she kept staring at me then pulling her shorts down and adjusting her top so she's clearly extremely bothered by me now

Wtf do I do guys? Should I be worried? What's an incels blackpilled take on this? I swear innocent guys have actually been murdered over this kind of thing before, all it takes is for her to tell a male friend about me and I'm screwed basically, idk how old she is but she's like 16-17 I'd say, imagine if I get killed by some 16 year old white knight dude, what a humiliating way to die

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Libyan slayer 🐬, twojei and 6 others
ur cooked
Hopefully she can tell I'm autistic and just pities me so won't do anything cuz she just feels sorry for me, it fucking sucks to be perceived that way but if it stops me from getting into trouble for this shit

Hopefully she can tell I'm autistic and just pities me so won't do anything cuz she just feels sorry for me, it fucking sucks to be perceived that way but if it stops me from getting into trouble for this shit
good idea, next time u see her act like ur retarded so she just thinks ur a sped

No chance. You need to find another gym.

Explain the situation to her

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
No chance. You need to find another gym.
I'll probably end up creeping out yet another food by just existing, my face literally scares the life out of people

Who gives a shit
Youre just fabricating narratives and getting paranoid

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
There's this 8/10 hourglass figure Indian foid who I've been seeing at the gym since last winter and the first time I saw her there her and her friend kept fucking staring at me with the most disgusted look, especially her friend, like they'd literally turn around on the treadmill to look at me, so obviously I'm gunna look back, we've been exchanging weirded out stares for a while now until I decided to just smile at her, she smiled back and even smiled at me first when I biked past her in the street one time, I saw her again at the traffic lights so I gave her a friendly nod and she quicky smiled and looked away fast at whilst brushing her hair, I even biked past her on an overpass one time and did the same thing and she had the same reaction from before, I just nod at familiar people because that's just the kinda beta person i am i guess

Only problem is from her perspective it looks like I keep fucking bumping into her in different places around town, what I'm extremely worried about is last month I biked past this small row of houses looking for a bin to chuck my soda in and there was a hot foid standing outside the door texting so I looked and lo and behold, it was fucking her! We made eye contact and everything... I felt like such a fucking piece of shit but I genuinely didn't even know it was her until I saw her face, like not only have I creeped her out before by being a subhuman autist and existing near her in the gym, now I've literally looked at her outside her house FFS, so she 100% thinks she's got a stalker now, thankfully I didn't nod when I saw her there I looked away fast as fuck

I'm worried about her contacting the gym staff to get me spoken to and removed or even getting police involved, wtf do I do then? Am I going to charges for fucking stalking because I've accidentally crossed paths with her and smiled and nodded at her a few times, if anything happens from this I'm genuinely roping because that's the final sign that I will need that I'm so subhuman I immediately make girls think I'm stalking them or some shit

Saw her today and she was wearing her usual revealing AF attire and she kept staring at me then pulling her shorts down and adjusting her top so she's clearly extremely bothered by me now

Wtf do I do guys? Should I be worried? What's an incels blackpilled take on this? I swear innocent guys have actually been murdered over this kind of thing before, all it takes is for her to tell a male friend about me and I'm screwed basically, idk how old she is but she's like 16-17 I'd say, imagine if I get killed by some 16 year old white knight dude, what a humiliating way to die
Just move states jfl

Just forget about it
You over thinking cuck
Hahahahaha

no wonder you get 0 pussy cause you're a fucking pussy

Edit: added "fucking" for comedic effect

lmao wtf