I've injected the most Lipo-lab in one region on this entire forum JFL - My Results so far

Kaz

Kaz

Iron
Hi,

Thought I'd give an update on my results after 4 total treatments of DIY Lipo-lab injections + Booster Solution with 26G needles and 3mL syringes, total injection amount 23mL of Lipo-lab and 2mL of the booster bottle (I Mixed into the Lipo-Lab solution)

MY RESULTS SO FAR ARE ABSOLUTELY ZEROOOOOO NOT A MOLECULE :feelswhy:.

If I don't see results in the next 8 weeks, then IDGAF, Lipo-lab is a scam. I've injected more fat dissolver in one area than anyone on this entire fucking forum JFL. I know it can take some time for the fat cells to die and excrete out of the body, so I still have some hope, but yeah, not looking good JFL.:ogre::ogre:

Update on the lumps from the injection: All gone (no lumps at all, but still definitely some swelling). Muh "Fat Necrosis.":bluepill::bluepill::popcorn:

Injection Placement : Pubic Region
Body Fat % : For stupid fucks who say lose weight I'm about 12-13%
Gym Training Experience : 4 Years

I will keep this thread alive and give an update 2 months from now,

I swear I'll inject the whole fucking 70mL I got left JFL if I wasted my money :blackpill:

@SteveRogers @Clavicular @maxxmclooks @nachttv @Glacier @Orc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, bluderbra, Glacier and 3 others
Over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Kaz and mewingmaxxer
total injection amount 23mL of Lipo-lab and 2mL
what the fuck? ur supposed to inject like max 5ml per session total if u are doing face, neck and nose?!

have u researched this at all?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Lebron_James and Kaz
Hi,

Thought I'd give an update on my results after 4 total treatments of DIY Lipo-lab injections + Booster Solution with 26G needles and 3mL syringes, total injection amount 23mL of Lipo-lab and 2mL of the booster bottle (I Mixed into the Lipo-Lab solution)

If I don't see results in the next 8 weeks, then IDGAF, Lipo-lab is a scam. I've injected more fat dissolver in one area than anyone on this entire fucking forum JFL. I know it can take some time for the fat cells to die and excrete out of the body, so I still have some hope, but yeah, not looking good JFL.:ogre::ogre:

Update on the lumps from the injection: All gone (no lumps at all, but still definitely some swelling). Muh "Fat Necrosis.":bluepill::bluepill::popcorn:

I swear I'll inject the whole fucking 70mL I got left JFL if I wasted my money :blackpill:

Is it supposed to be better that aqualyx? I was planning on doing it in my pubic fat pad but I tested it in my love handles first im like 14-13% bf (very light visable abs in all lighting) and saw a little progress, did a 2nd round yesterday of 20ml (first time was 30ml)

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
what the fuck? ur supposed to inject like max 5ml per session total if u are doing face, neck and nose?!

have u researched this at all?
25 divided by 4 is 6.25mL per treatment session.

Slightly above the 5mL cap, still no difference so far and I can objectively measure unlike the face, scam product from jews unless I see results in the next 2 months

Last edited:
25 divided by 4 is 6.25mL per treatment session.

Slightly above the 5mL cap, still no difference so far and I can objectively measure unlike the face, scam product from jews unless I see results in the next 2 months
oh lol i thought u injected 25 at one go:lul:

what product did u use? link

bookmarked looking forward to seeing progress

• Love it
Reactions: Kaz
Hi,

what the sigma

Hi,

I injected more than 100’s mL of fat dissolver in face, results are here and underwhelming I feel like its super slow like 2-3 weeks minimum after last session

I injected more than 100’s mL of fat dissolver in face, results are here and underwhelming I feel like its super slow like 2-3 weeks minimum after last session
je sais que tu as voté bardella petit frere

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer
no shot u did 100mls in ur face
even at 50ml per side you'd need like 20 treatments minimum

• +1
Reactions: AySab
5-6mL per side maximum ive done it maybe 30-40 times and its been 1 year check out I made a thread on it 1 year ago (ps : Im almost sure like lemon bottle is a scam)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back