I'VE JUST MEASURED MYSELF

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I tried to be as precise as posible. I'm 187cm/6'1.5 at the end of the day. That's mean i'm still growing!!!. I hope for this 188/6'2 mark

I tried to be as precise as posible. I'm 187cm/6'1.5 at the end of the day. That's mean i'm still growing!!!. I hope for this 188/6'2 mark
Its not like every woman on earth is gonna know youre 6 2 and suddently suck you off on the spot
Literally just say youre 6 2

• +1
Reactions: TexasGiantBear, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
Its not like every woman on earth is gonna know youre 6 2 and suddently suck you off on the spot
Literally just say youre 6 2
no height for your face. I'm ogremaxing so height is good for me

Slayer height

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Also 57cm/22.5" skull is death sentence with this height. I hope it will grow to at least 23"
Slayer height
Slayer (FaceandLMS voice)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

GL in your ascension bro

GL in your ascension bro
I need face to ascend not height but being taller help with beastmaxing. Also bigger skull would be great.

Im 5'10", ill be happy to grow to 5'11"

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Also 57cm/22.5" skull is death sentence with this height. I hope it will grow to at least 23"

Slayer (FaceandLMS voice)
I know this one guy who's 6'1 or so, he also has a tiny head. Looks like shit in pictures but not as noticeable irl

• +1