i've just touched my grandmother's cheekbones. they're so wide and big compared to mine.

meh

meh

Banned
even her face is not as bloated as mine. legit suifuel.

• JFL
Reactions: Abyss Dweller and Deleted member 2095
HZ45pbv

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: meh, pisslord, Jack and 5 others
i thought u were gonna say something else...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Robert01
Touch your grandpa's dick next time, you'll be in for a shock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller, MiroslavBulldosex, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
also i cheked my grandmother's lower third yesterday. it's longer than mine. . even my grandma skull mogs me jfl... legit suifuel.

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
who the fuck touches the face of his grandma
psychopath fuark jfl ded srs?

also i cheked my grandmother's lower third yesterday. it's longer than mine. . even my grandma skull mogs me jfl... legit suifuel.

You'r low T, that's life, i'm sorry for ya.
i have not meek's cheekbones either, but what can i do ? mine are fine at least.

That's how it was before the times of processed shit and when people would eat real food instead of the shit that fills 90% of grocery stores today. Ngl

That's how it was before the times of processed shit and when people would eat real food instead of the shit that fills 90% of grocery stores today. Ngl
tbh

i think that's not the problem. a grandmother of my mom looked bloated and she took after her jfl.

also her chin is more promitnent than mine. fuck...

My grandma and mom have fucking huge zygos and my dad doesnt have that that huge they are very high tho

Wear her skull when the corpse rots theory

• Woah
Reactions: Jack