I've Kissed More Girls Who Approached Me Than Girls Who I Approached

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
PUA is indeed a scam, and I used to thought it was because I learned PUA

I also remember talking to a PUA friend about a "natural PUA" friend that he had... The "natural PUA" was a good-looking dude... :lul:

By "girls who approached me" I mean girls who showed clear interest (like a friend telling me that she liked me and wanted to talk to me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
I never approached a girl its useless in my point of view

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
i never approached and will never approach girls who dont give strong ioi‘s. if you dont get strong iois u have to looksmax harder until u get them. its all about attraction at first sight

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 2426, WannaBeA6 and 2 others
I never approached a girl its useless in my point of view

Legit, unless there's already some mutual indication of interest, it's cringe af. I remember two occasions where I did that, both resulted in a 10-second interaction because the girl wasn't into and I just let it go, it's stupid to "hold the frame and change her mind"

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Esteban1997
PUA is not scam. I know many guys with subhuman looks who pull girls because they have extremely good game and they never give up. Sure, they get rejected by 95% of women, but they get laid more often than the average guy.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Zygos4Life
PUA is not scam. I know many guys with subhuman looks who pull girls because they have extremely good game and they never give up. Sure, they get rejected by 95% of women, but they get laid more often than the average guy.

What's even the point?

As you said, they get rejected 95% of the time (probably more than that) and the success rate of them taking those 5% to the bed is probably 30%, that is ~1.5% of the girls they get ends in sex...

Two out of A HUNDRED!

That's like asking the government to tax everyone 100% to invest all on finding the cure to cancer and Aids and forget about everything else, sure the money going to the scientists and doctors would be enough to find the cure in like 2 years or so, but at a cost of sacrificing everything else. That's exactly what the majority of these PUAs do, going out 20h a week to get sex with an average chick that won't even LTR them and if they do, would cheat on them

Tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
What's even the point?

As you said, they get rejected 95% of the time (probably more than that) and the success rate of them taking those 5% to the bed is probably 30%, that is ~1.5% of the girls they get ends in sex...

Two out of A HUNDRED!

That's like asking the government to tax everyone 100% to invest all on finding the cure to cancer and Aids and forget about everything else, sure the money going to the scientists and doctors would be enough to find the cure in like 2 years or so, but at a cost of sacrificing everything else. That's exactly what the majority of these PUAs do, going out 20h a week to get sex with an average chick that won't even LTR them and if they do, would cheat on them
That means that if you go out 3 times every week and approach 30 girls each night, you will probably get laid every week. On top of that, try to looksmax and the number will go up.

That means that if you go out 3 times every week and approach 30 girls each night, you will probably get laid every week. On top of that, try to looksmax and the number will go up.
I've seen people say that it doesn't really get above 5% regardless of how attractive the dude is but w/e might just be cope

I've seen people say that it doesn't really get above 5% regardless of how attractive the dude is but w/e might just be cope
I know male models who get rejected a lot because they have no game. They still get laid every now and then though. I also know average looking guys with great game who fuck a new girl every week.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and LordNorwood
Legit thread

Gudru

I know male models who get rejected a lot because they have no game. They still get laid every now and then though. I also know average looking guys with great game who fuck a new girl every week.
Tbh it does make sense to me that you probably won't ever have a stellar rate on approaches as copey as it sounds
There a ton of possible reasons to get turned down
Not giving a shit about rejection is important af

Tbh it does make sense to me that you probably won't ever have a stellar rate on approaches as copey as it sounds
There a ton of possible reasons to get turned down
Not giving a shit about rejection is important af
Absolutely man, not giving a fuck about rejection is the key to being successful with women. Girls despise good looking men with no game, who get attached too easily and who act needy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life
PUA is indeed a scam, and I used to thought it was because I learned PUA

I also remember talking to a PUA friend about a "natural PUA" friend that he had... The "natural PUA" was a good-looking dude... :lul:

By "girls who approached me" I mean girls who showed clear interest (like a friend telling me that she liked me and wanted to talk to me)

Showed Interest is a scam

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Absolutely man, not giving a fuck about rejection is the key to being successful with women. Girls despise good looking men with no game, who get attached too easily and who act needy.
Youre bluepilled as fuck holy shit

Youre bluepilled as fuck holy shit
Bro I've been looksmaxxing for 3 years and going out to bars and clubs every weekend for the last year, I have seen things that you would not believe, I know what I'm talking about because I have experienced these things first hand. Come tell me I'm blue pilled as fuck after you've done the same.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Bro I've been looksmaxxing for 3 years and going out to bars and clubs every weekend for the last year, I have seen things that you would not believe, I know what I'm talking about because I have experienced these things first hand. Come tell me I'm blue pilled as fuck after you've done the same.
ok bro see you in 3 years

true, but its not substitute for game

@ascendedgeek what would you do in a girl that is showing interest over you for long time but you dont feel ready? I feel like if i wait too long, she will ghost me so I should ghost her first

true, but its not substitute for game

@ascendedgeek what would you do in a girl that is showing interest over you for long time but you dont feel ready? I feel like if i wait too long, she will ghost me so I should ghost her first
When a girl first shows interest, you have to capitalize on it ASAP. The more you wait, the more she loses interest. Something that happened to me a lot back when I was starting in game was that I would see a girl giving me IOIs but I was too afraid too approach. I would build up my courage and 20 minutes later I would approach her, only to be rejected right away. You have to act quickly, whether in a club or in college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
When a girl first shows interest, you have to capitalize on it ASAP. The more you wait, the more she loses interest. Something that happened to me a lot back when I was starting in game was that I would see a girl giving me IOIs but I was too afraid too approach. I would build up my courage and 20 minutes later I would approach her, only to be rejected right away. You have to act quickly, whether in a club or in college.
but if you dont belive in it 100% what do you do considering you see this female a lot in your social circle?

idk cause its sort of my cousin who always checks me out and caught her staring at my package but Im too high inhib and dont feel ready, however I dont want to ruin relationship forever so far just kept it bare minimum but she's starting to send me more pics and messages

I know at some point it will click in her head that im wasting her time and she will get rid of me

but if you dont belive in it 100% what do you do considering you see this female a lot in your social circle?

idk cause its sort of my cousin who always checks me out and caught her staring at my package but Im too high inhib and dont feel ready, however I dont want to ruin relationship forever so far just kept it bare minimum but she's starting to send me more pics and messages

I know at some point it will click in her head that im wasting her time and she will get rid of me
Wait you are talking about your cousin??

Anyway, when it comes to social circle you have to be more careful and less direct, because your reputation is at risk. It does not matter if you feel ready or not, you have to act now because if she is already showing signs of interest it means that she already likes you the way you are now. So the best way to get a girl from your social circle without fucking everything up is to organize something. A house party, a night out...whatever. Organize this event and make sure to invite her as well as other people, and use the social status boost that comes with being the organizer in your favour. The night will go on and you will both drink, and at some point she will send you a lot of IOIs, at that point you have to act. It's a short window of time but you must act, otherwise everything will have been a waste and she will lose all interest for you.

Wait you are talking about your cousin??

Anyway, when it comes to social circle you have to be more careful and less direct, because your reputation is at risk. It does not matter if you feel ready or not, you have to act now because if she is already showing signs of interest it means that she already likes you the way you are now. So the best way to get a girl from your social circle without fucking everything up is to organize something. A house party, a night out...whatever. Organize this event and make sure to invite her as well as other people, and use the social status boost that comes with being the organizer in your favour. The night will go on and you will both drink, and at some point she will send you a lot of IOIs, at that point you have to act. It's a short window of time but you must act, otherwise everything will have been a waste and she will lose all interest for you.
yeah i dont mind, i want to cut her off