I've leaned out to 15-15.1% bf but now I'm underweight.

A

Artmaxxing

Iron
The title says it all, wondering what to do now, gain muscle, and then cut again? leanmaxxed opinions welcome.

15% bf isn't underweight

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, GoMadAndSTFU, middayshowers and 1 other person
you are underweight because you have not alot of muscles just go to atleast 12% and lean bulk from there
easier to leanmaxx now just eat alot of protein a day search on google how much you need

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joodz, LowTierNormie, Bishop and 1 other person
you are underweight because you have not alot of muscles just go to atleast 12% and lean bulk from there

I could do that, but then I would look borderline anorexic, I'm 6'1 and I just weighed in at 150 pounds maybe even less on an empty stomach. my bmi was 19.8 which is termed as being underweight for my size... considering your input though. If I am at 150, at 15% how many more pounds would I need to get to 12%

I could do that, but then I would look borderline anorexic, I'm 6'1 and I just weighed in at 150 pounds maybe even less on an empty stomach. my bmi was 19.8 which is termed as being underweight for my size... considering your input though. If I am at 150, at 15% how many more pounds would I need to get to 12%
there was a site for that also need to find that with red letters and black background
found it: http://www.weightrainer.net/weight_loss.html
also a question to you is leanmaxxing worth it for you? do you have decent bones if yes, do it!

The title says it all, wondering what to do now, gain muscle, and then cut again? leanmaxxed opinions welcome.
Yeah you're supposed to either clean bulk then leanmaxx, or do both at the same time which is generally possible during your first year of lifting (depends)
Anorexiamaxxing isnt the same as leanmaxxing.
You should've workout during your leanmaxxing process. Now you'll have to gain weight if you dont want to look like a twink and get framemogged to oblivion for the rest of your life.

Goddamn your a stick, you should just eat at maintenance. You can build like 1-2 lbs of muscle each month as a noob. Quick calculations if you are 150 in 10 months you can be like 160-170 and youll be at 12% bodyfat and look wayy better because of the muscle. You can starve yourself to 12% right now too and just bulk for 10 months and then cut for like a month and be at the same point, your choice really. I prefer the first one because its more sustainable and more comfortable and probably healthier.

Goddamn your a stick, you should just eat at maintenance. You can build like 1-2 lbs of muscle each month as a noob. Quick calculations if you are 150 in 10 months you can be like 160-170 and youll be at 12% bodyfat and look wayy better because of the muscle. You can starve yourself to 12% right now too and just bulk for 10 months and then cut for like a month and be at the same point, your choice really. I prefer the first one because its more sustainable and more comfortable and probably healthier.
I agree, looking anorexic is neither healthy nor aesthetic... but I wanted to be at a lower body fat to see If my face leaned out, I saw some results but I got concerned after checking my BMI.

Your diet must still be shit if you're 15% bodyfat at 150lbs and 6"1. You didn't stop eating junk, you just eat less junk. Get some self control otherwise you stand no chance of succeeding in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Your diet must still be shit if you're 15% bodyfat at 150lbs and 6"1. You didn't stop eating junk, you just eat less junk. Get some self control otherwise you stand no chance of succeeding in life

Hi, thanks for the reply, It took me about 2.5 to 3 weeks to get down to 15 from about 16.5 bf. what I ate was cashews, Purdue chicken drumsticks, white rice, black beans, and great value almond, and chocolate protein bars, I DID NOT WORK OUT during this time. I drank nothing but water, I maybe had 3 slices of pizza throughout the whole period, and single oreo cookie as far as junk food goes... What else could I possibly cut out? As per the suggestion of replies for this thread I'm currently bulking up plus working out. currently at 157 lbs, with 16.1 bf.

exactly what I fking said, leanmaxxing is a joke if you don't have a proper mans frame, jfl underweight? you fking feather

My BMI, did register as being underweight, but I figure it was better to bulk up at a lower bf (15%) then at a higher Bf (16%). But anyway, I'm trying to put on a bit more mass, I might go to 165 and see what's up from there.

Unless you look like you just got liberated from Auschwitz you still got fat to lose. Fucking greycels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
6’1 . 150lbs. What the fuck. Go lift, most fit females at 6’1 weigh more than this wtf.

BMI is a bluepilled metric designed to make fat pieces of shit feel good about themselves. Don't worry about it and listen to your body, if you feel good then there's no reason to worry.